Fixed Ship in the Big Blue Box (possible bug with Offline Protection)

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by Tsabrock, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Tsabrock

Tsabrock Ensign

As suggested on the Steam forums by Gordholm, there might be a bug with the offline module on the (rough) CV I built recently. Steam thread linked below (complete with a couple screenshots).

As suggested by Gordhom, it might be a bug with the Offline Protection module on the ship. As I type this I just realized a pattern to when the force field is showing up. Each time that I can confirm it happening was in a PvP area (Ningues, Skillon, and the "North" Trading Outpost).

I've also posted the entire Save file for the server (I host it on one of my own computers). The ship currently is at Oscutune under the name, "Building Barge" at approximately (-32, 74, 2547) @ 51m. You can also log into my character (ending in 46) and I'm just inside the base where it's docked at on the planet's surface.

I've also uploaded the entire save file (including the cache folder, just in case) into my Google drive.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yFI2WqFaCCYgbcY3nmIaNT3GwgbMYA5R/view

Original Steam posting w/screenshots
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/3831...8156542/?tscn=1548345263#c1742232339928290403

2. GasBandit

GasBandit Commander

Two users on my server have also reported that their Offline Protection went active while they were still online. Exiting to desktop and logging back in seems to correct it.

3. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    Thanks for the save it has been logged to check out.

4. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer