Fixed Ships disappeared and in the ground

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by Kal, May 4, 2020.

1. Kal

Kal Lieutenant

Faction member Copperdog (76561198097746152 ) logged out today for a short time. When he returned 2 of his SVs and a CV miner were missing from his primary base. They were showing in the registry as still on the planet. Upon doing a registry search they were apparently at the North Pole. Rode a motorcycle there (because the poles are death traps) and they look to be underground. This is a VERY common problem in the experimental. This was on planet Celendo in the PVE starter system. here are the id numbers. can they be recovered? ships are hard to make with titanium and gold being scarce on highly traveled planets.

Also, I have had 2 instances where my ship has misplaced its core and other parts. And I cannot seem to place a new one. When it is placed it powers up for a second then disappears. cant get a id# to delete it and worried if I try to dismantle it with the multitool it will still register as inside preventing me from moving my CV 1884850. This could have me frozen in a distant zone again.

Last edited: May 4, 2020