Small Vessel

Discussion in 'Questions, Discussions & Feedback' started by EleonGameStudios, Aug 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neonin

Neonin Captain

Flip the othe
    Flip the other way if you're in a hurry, or repeatedly hitting S brings speed down by increments regardless of thrusters. I can use that to cruise at 60km/s and then do the famous "Accelerate to attack speed!" when I need to :p

Tyrax Lightning likes this.
  2. Neonin

Neonin Captain

(Probably) Last but not least in the Cain lineup: The XV-21 Maul Heavy Fighter!

maulprofile.png

mauldorsal.png maulventral.png maulfront.png maulside.png maulrear.png

Eight railguns, four laser cannons, and four rocket launchers... Guaranteed to make a big mess! And yes, this one does have reverse thrusters...

Steam Workshop link: Click Here!

Probably going to take a break for a while, I feel like I'm spamming the topic a little :p

3. Tyrax Lightning

Tyrax Lightning Rear Admiral

Hitting S to slow down without Thrusters in that direction works? I can't help but to wonder if that's a bug... then again i've never been able to understand how that Emergency Force Stop thing works on a Vessel with no Thrusters Installed on it at all during times when i've accidentally bumped started SVs or such with no Thrusters &/or Fuel Tanks &/or Generators with another SV by accident in my Creative World.

4. Louco

Louco Ensign

Just finished the Tie Bomber (we dont have bombs so i gave all the missile launcher I could ). Tried to keep it as close as possible to the real one.

cv_huge_13_2016-06-01_01-59-28.png cv_huge_13_2016-06-01_01-59-38.png cv_huge_13_2016-06-01_02-09-29.png cv_huge_13_2016-06-01_01-59-47.png cv_huge_13_2016-06-01_02-19-30.png cv_huge_13_2016-06-01_02-19-36.png cv_huge_13_2016-06-01_02-19-46.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    G.Metzel, Bigfeet and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  5. G.Metzel

G.Metzel Commander

Hi everyone, I present to you the new ISV "Red" X01 a small attack vessel ideal for people who love red and black.

ISV "Red" X01

ISV-R-X01 (1).png ISV-R-X01 (2).png ISV-R-X01 (3).png ISV-R-X01 (4).png

Tyrax Lightning, Louco and Neonin like this.
  6. Neonin

Neonin Captain

7. G.Metzel

G.Metzel Commander

Thanks, but your ships are also very beautiful :)

Neonin and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  8. Vexray

Vexray Captain

Sorry for the wait guys! Ive been so busy on my CV that its been a week since i could upload any more SVs.. well the wait is over!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=696370904&tscn=1464952422
    The latest in Scarab Legions A-Series Fighters.

Introducing the A-22 Recluse

Designed as a base fighter with very strong durability. 4 Plasma Cannons and 2 additional passenger seats (located on the wings, also looks awesome) allow you to bring friends and obliterate foes! Incredible maneuverability and structural integrity makes sure the job gets done right the first time. Oxygen and Fuel has been separated in to two groups near the outer wings to ensure that when something goes boom its not your life! Doing so allows you to continue to fight even if your missing an entire side of your ship! Note: Due to some unknown bug, the speed is slower than it should be, adding thrusters doesnt seem to increase it but its still very fast, once i figure out the bug i can either fix this or post here how to. At the moment its the second fastest in my line of A-Series, after the bug fix it will be much faster than the rest!

A big thanks again to Garho_Nahva for helping with ideas and cosmetics.

Bigfeet, Tyrax Lightning and Krenios like this.
  9. Vexray

Vexray Captain

Alot of people have asked me to make ships that allow walking in, carrying large amounts of cargo, or multiple passengers, So today i present to you the first of my new series. The C-Series Cargo | Carrier class vessels

C-108 Chafer Heavy Shuttle

This vessel has plenty of storage space, an incredibly resilient body structure, capable of withstanding heavy punishment without damaging any of your precious cargo. Very fast and very good handling for a support vessel, Sure to impress anyone looking to haul a large amount of material and 4 passengers!

=================================================
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=696937236

10. Tyrax Lightning

*Wonders if peeps will fly by, look at that Skull on the Nose, & mistake this Cargo Ship for a Pirate Ship & either scram or try to blow the Ship to Atoms...* :p

With that said, nice look to it. :)

11. Vexray

Vexray Captain

Thanks alot lol. Ive been trying to explore various avenues to see what hits and what doesnt. My A-Series has been a stellar hit but , just like with everything else, too much can be a bad thing. I have to finish my T3 Scarab Base and a few more C series ships. Maybe they will fix hovers to be better and my hovers will get notice, maybe not. My biggest hope though, is to finally see the day when i can make AI drive my flyers around and i can finally create an AI homeworld for the Scarab Legion on my server.

12. Vexray

Vexray Captain

Citizens of Lorien,

Today is our finest hour! Today the Federation has unvielled the most advanced Light Fighter the galaxy has ever seen.

I give you the X-7 Protos.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=697769136

With the rise of our new Quantum Banding technology, we were able to split our fighter into sections and use quantum force to lock the wings in place. Doing so reduces planetary drag as well as increased evasion against missle attacks. The latest fighter is our new advantage over the Scarab Legion and we will stop at nothing to bring the rebel alliance to its knees! Join the Lorien Federation today, become a pilot, and show these rebels fear like they have never known before, We are the Lorien! We will be victorious!

Equipped:
    2x Passenger Seats
    6x Plasma Cannons
    4x Cargo
    1x Oxygen Station
    2x O2 Tanks
    2x Fuel Tanks
    2x Generators
    1x Constructor

Both fuel systems are completely isolated in the wings to prevent any unneeded destruction of the main vessel. Due to vessels currently not requiring structural integrity, the wings do not need to be directly connected to the body, This gives it a unique look as well as some benifiets in pvp and drone fighting.

===============================================
    Most important stuff is located internally, Pressing P to go to the control panel and selecting boxes is a must!

This is the new line of Fighters for an entirely new race and faction called the Lorien Federation. This faction is the direct rival and antagonist to the rebel Scarab Legion.

I will be producing a steady line of both for players to use in wars as well as RP. Please subscribe and give a thumbs up if you enjoy my work and want to see more! Without you, we cant achieve success!

Remember, modifications and re-uploads of any Scarab or Lorien Federation ship is strictly prohibited unless you have contacted me and provide the proper credit or mentions. I love to see modifications and changes done to my content, just make sure to ask first!

Tyrax Lightning, NafreiuX and Cavadus like this.
  13. Tyrax Lightning

*Snickers at the name of the Fighter in this Post & the Fighter's Name in the last Screenie not matching* :p

Dunno what the spat between those 2 Factions is, but i'm happy in the Grey Market Traders, thanks. :D

With that said, spiffy lookin ride, though that dude vs my Tyrax Dragonet, i'll bet on myself. :cool: Though to be fair that Fighter might beat my Iji in sexiness, but who needs sexiness in Combat? :p

14. Vexray

Vexray Captain

yea lmao. I had to change it i realized i goofed on the name at the end during screenshots LOL wasnt sure if i wanted to start at X-7 or X-8

15. Vexray

Vexray Captain

Loriens!

With the recent breakthrough in Quantum Magnetic Banding or QMB for short, We have been hard at work to bring you new and exotic fighters from deep inside our laboratories.

Today we unviel the X-8 Deus!
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=698216316

This is a very unique fighter, it contains not one, but two cockpits, both can be used at the same time allowing a secondary passenger or co-pilot. The ship has been designed in a way that you can lose one whole side, and still provide support, firepower, and maneuverability expected in a fighter. Doing this, has allowed us to prioritize defense and combat in line of fire and give a completely new exotic look. The Lorien Federation will not falter in this war and with our recent line of ships, theres nothing the Scarab Legion can do to stop us.

Loriens Unite!

4x Rail Cannon
    2x O2 Station
    2x Constructor
    4x Cargo Box
    2x Fridge
    2x Ammo Box (For rails thats alot of ammo storage!)

Fully isolated dual Electrical systems (Fuel, O2 tanks, Generators)
    As long as the core is intact, either side will function as a whole unit.

Both fuel systems and cockpits completely isolated. Both sides contain all required thrusters, electrical and containers to fully support flying in the event that one side gets entirely blown off. Essentially you get 2 fliers for the price of 1! Due to vessels currently not requiring structural integrity, the bodies do not have to be directly connected, This gives it a unique look as well as some benifiets in pvp and drone fighting. This vessel IS intended for survival =)

Most important stuff is located internally, Pressing P to go to the control panel and selecting boxes is a must!

This is the new line of Fighters for an entirely new race and faction called the Lorien Federation. This faction is the direct rival and antagonist to the rebel Scarab Legion. I will be producing a steady line of both for players to use in wars as well as RP. Please subscribe and give a thumbs up if you enjoy my work and want to see more! Without you, we cant achieve success!

Remember, modifications and re-uploads of any Scarab or Lorien Federation ship is strictly prohibited unless you have contacted me and provide the proper credit or mentions. I love to see modifications and changes done to my content, just make sure to ask first!

16. Bigfeet

Bigfeet Captain

Can i please, pleeeease change the color of the screw of the rear lightsignal on the left backbumper ? ...?!??
    PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAZZZE'h ??!!! :D

So ... invisible wall blocks ey, what happens when it gets shot in the middle, ever tested ?

17. Bigfeet

Bigfeet Captain

it will come when you least expect it
    there will be no warning and shall not quit
    defenses will fall, prospects will crumble
    when its over, people will mumble :

...abandon all hope...

A new blueprint has leaked from out there in the dark, a bomber/fighter with armour and audacity for both dogfighting and land targets. Feel free to join the dark side, and your transformation will be comple ... oh no ... that's a different movie ... :)
    Feel free & for anyones pleasure.

New Game_2016-06-06_15-38-35.png New Game_2016-06-06_15-30-24.png New Game_2016-06-06_15-30-43.png New Game_2016-06-06_15-31-13.png New Game_2016-05-29_12-35-40.png New Game_2016-05-29_12-34-03.png New Game_2016-06-06_15-35-00.png New Game_2016-05-29_13-36-29.png

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=698592453

;)

(Oh & ps: do whatever you like, this is merely a gift, not a product)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  18. Vexray

Vexray Captain

There is no structural integrity on SVs yet. The blocks are not invisble its small peices that only jut out in the center, they are counted as full blocks. Regardless if those get destroyed, the wing stays in place, ever seen one of your normal ships with several holes in it and floating peices? Similair situation except this is intentional =)

And yea go for it, Paint away lol.

19. Vexray

Vexray Captain

Looks awesome man! Keep it up!

20. Vexray

Vexray Captain

The Loriens have hit us hard and have pushed us into a corner. If we dont bring out our secret weapon we will not win this war! Its time we showed those federation loyalists just what it means to be a Scarab!

Wyrm S1
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=698459852

The latest line of Scarab fighters is an agile mid weight combat unit. Due to the QBM technology advancements the Lorien Federations recently aquired, it has forced Scarab industries to think outside the box. What they have come up with is nothing short of stellar, finally, the Scarab Legion has a fighting chance in this war and are about to come out swinging!

The Scarab Wyrm S1 has many exciting benifiets and features. Due to its bigger size (sitting around 23t), its allowed it a very large defensive advantage over the X series fighters of Lorien Federation. These features include:

Full hardened steel body, no skimping out here, this things a tank.
    Most thrusters are armored variant, this ensures that the hits from the side will fall off harmlessly.
    Impressive forward thrust and very capable 6 axis movement...its just a little slow at stopping (it likes to go fast)

5x Plasma Cannon
    2x Ammo Box
    16x RCS for an impressive turn rate
    and almost 26 hours of full tank runtime.

Vital electrical systems have been separated into both wings, while containers are placed in the central body, this ensures that if you lose either side of your ship, you wont lose precious cargo. The side wings have a size advantage that acts as a sheild to the central cockpit during maneuvering, a wing style similair to whats seen in Tie-Fighters of the empire (Star Wars).

This vessel marks the beginning of a new Mid weight tier line of vessels, the A-series was a 10-17t weight limit, this one will be 20-30t. This is the Scarab Legions introduction into this weight class. I will be producing a steady line of both for players to use in wars as well as RP. Please subscribe and give a thumbs up if you enjoy my work and want to see more! Without you, we cant achieve success!

========================================================================

Tyrax Lightning and Cavadus like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.