Spawn SV blueprint in Survival scenario?

Discussion in 'Scenarios' started by Doomtrooper, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Doomtrooper

Doomtrooper Commander

I'm just trying to figure this scenario stuff out and stuck on this one. Is it possible to spawn an SV blueprint on a planet in a survival game?
    I see it can be done in a Creative game as a "Fixed" type, but the same command doesn't seem to work for Survival:
    Fixed:
    - Type: SV_Player
    Prefab: Drop_Pod
    Mode: Survival
    Name: Drop_Pod
    Pos: [ -10, 75, 10]
    Rot: [ 0, -144, 0 ]
    Properties: []

The group name, prefab name and file name are all 'Drop_Pod' if that makes a difference.

The one thing I haven't tried yet, but I'm pretty sure isn't possible, is to try and make it a POI. But I think I read that only BA and CV are allowed as a POI.

If I can't spawn my own SV in a scenario, can I at least spawn in an Escape Pod already on the ground at a location I choose?

Thanks!

2. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

Check out the exampleplanet files. They indicate that you can randomly spawn a SV.

Code:
        Random:
            - GroupName: Wreckage                # Group name of POI
              # Type: SV_Player                  # Optional for special type of POI: SV_Player, HV_Player, CV_Player. If not used, then POI is a Base (default setting)
              CountMinMax: [ 1, 1 ]              # Range of number of POIs of this group to distribute on planet
              DroneProb: 0                       # Probability that a POI is defended by drones
              DronesMinMax: [ 1, 1 ]             # Range of number of drones that defend POI
              ReserveCount: 1                    # Number of drones that will be replaced when destroyed
              TroopTransport: False              # If troop transport will be sent   
              PlayerStart: True                  # Use with first POI if player should be spawned here, use a Count of 1 for such POIs (CountMinMax: [ 1, 1 ])
              Properties:
                - Key: PersonalContainer         # Personal Container
                  Value: "Drill, Chainsaw, BioFuel:4, ConstructorSurvival, OxygenGeneratorSmall, AutoMinerCore:5, Core, TomatoStage1, WheatStage1, CornStage1, PumpkinStage1, PearthingStage1, DurianRoot, RadiationPills, EVABoost"      # Content of Personal Container
                - Key: MapDistance               # Sets visibility of map markers in meters. Optional property to override the default visibility setting.
                  Value: 500                     # Reveals map marker if player is 500m away from object. If set to 0, map marker will never be revealed 
                - Key: MapMarker                 # Sets color of HUD marker
                  Value: Neutral                 # Neutral means the HUD marker is white