Stargate SG-1 Odyssey Replica

Discussion in 'The Hangar Bay' started by Woodscraps, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Woodscraps

Woodscraps Ensign

EDIT: Sorry, posted in the wrong place. I was a dummy and assumed "Hangar" meant "What's in your hangar."

My apologies for posting in the wrong place. I can't seem to figure out how to delete the thread.

-------------------------------------------------------- Screenshot (1).png
    I've been building a rough replica of the Odyssey from Stargate SG-1, 'cause I love those ships.

It has taken a ridiculous amount of time to build. It's not perfect by any means, it's a bit wider than it should be. I've got more than 8,000 blocks into it so far. It's almost done. It's several times larger than the space station. Got a ridiculous number of fuel tanks installed. Dozens of guns, of course.

I'm a new player, have only played offline, this has taken most of my time.
    View attachment 8122

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  2. Elswayre

Elswayre Ensign

I just created an account and logged in to say gj man! I'm glad to see some of these amazing ships from Stargate showing up in Empyrion. I have every intention of finishing the prometheus I've been working on. keep it up~ ;)

3. Frigidman

Frigidman Rear Admiral

Its looking good so far for the base. Its the hardest part with doing a ship, is getting the foundation in. Once you get that overall shape, and right scale to work with... the rest goes easier as you can just tweak and add and spruce it all up.

BUT:

Blueprint that sucker this week! Like, today if you can. You don't want to lose all that work with Alpha update this friday!