Starter orbit and starter planet wipe coming on 1+2th August (EU + US)

Discussion in 'Official Eleon Server' started by RexXxuS, Jul 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Yes

2. Vorg

Vorg Lieutenant

Don't POI's respawn/regen on the starter worlds? Someone seems to be going around blowing up all the loot cans on Eleen and it's been more then 24hrs and POI's don't seem to have regenerated.

3. Miamato

Miamato Lieutenant

On Kelt POIs regenerated every 15-20 minutes. So I've raided 3 pois in circle, then went back to my base that was 1km away and returned again and they were respawned :) The only thing I noticed - if you leave smth unlooted - it took more time to respawn.

4. Vorg

Vorg Lieutenant

They are not respawning on Eleen because I got pinned down by a couple of drones with just a pistol at the farm. Managed to down the drones, but they damaged the farm. Went back 24hrs latter and that damage was still there, plus all the loot cans blown up and a bunch of other stuff. Someone showed up on a bike as I was leaving the first time. Don't know if it was that person or someone else. Went to a village and found only 1 can and it was empty, been other places over the last couple days and they were cleaned out in some cases, loot cans gone, and building damage.

Also, when I went to space, and looked at the map there was something about not being able to return if you leave the orbit? So if you warp anyplace from there you can't return? That's no good. Go to the trade station and then can't come back??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.