Starting Season 2 of Let's Play

Discussion in 'Media - Screenshots, Videos, Streams!' started by LiftPizzas, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Tyrax Lightning

Tyrax Lightning Rear Admiral

Now noticing been awhile since the last Vid. Did ya decide to retire this Season & await Alpha & then start the next Season of the Series, or has your RL just been busy? Or both?

2. LiftPizzas

LiftPizzas Rear Admiral

Both. My gaming computer has just been powered up for the first time since the middle of last week.

Tyrax Lightning likes this.
  3. Tyrax Lightning

LOL! :D

In that case, i'll be looking forward to the next Season. :)

4. LiftPizzas

LiftPizzas Rear Admiral

Yeah, I used to park between the planet and the sun or a moon or other landmark. After the radar update I don't even bother worrying about where I'm parking because it's easy enough to find the ship on radar now. :)

5. LiftPizzas

LiftPizzas Rear Admiral

Me too. I have like half an episode I recorded, but nothing new I could do to make it a complete episode. I have quite a few ideas of big things I want to do, but I think they will work so much better in the next season as something new, and would feel (to me, at least) more like just finding something to do to keep the series going. If I did that, doing them again in the next season would feel like I was just recycling material.

I'd like to do something to provide a proper ending for the season, at the very least acknowledging that it's the last episode. I will try to do that before the alpha release.

6. Tyrax Lightning

Idea: Your SV & Hurley in her SV having a 1 on 1 Deathmatch with each other. :p (I'll bet on Hurley to win! :D) Might as well 'retire' those soon to be obsolete SVs anyway.

I'd recommend doin it on a Planet so if one's SV gets so damaged it just can't go on it can crash land then the person can hop out & try to finish off the other's SV with Ground Weapons, (For once a use for Laser Rifles?) then Victory to whoever kills the other first! :p

7. LiftPizzas

LiftPizzas Rear Admiral

In the series 2 finale I do a couple of chores and then cap off the series with some fireworks. This is the last Pre-alpha video. Season 3 will start brand new with Friday's Alpha. :)

8. tarasin

tarasin Ensign

Thanks for a great series, I am looking forward to watching your new videos