Stranded at Nemesis - Trailer for Mini-Series

Discussion in 'Media - Screenshots, Videos, Streams!' started by theScriptHD, Aug 13, 2022.

1. theScriptHD

theScriptHD Commander

well..it all started out with an Idea for an Intro..and as always, I kinda went overboard with it instead of focusing on that one thing.
    Now i have a Trailer for a Series that already started (atleast only one Episode :p)

welp, next time i'm gonna make an Intro for sure..i hope. :p

please feel free to leave any feedback, it's always appreciated!:)

Hummel-o-War likes this.
  2. zaphodikus

zaphodikus Captain

Spotted this. What is the idea, just videos really. What is the angle in all the effort leading to I wonder...

3. japp_02

japp_02 Commander

Not saying that I don't like the video, I'm always happy to see videos about EGS completing the knowledge about how to play the game, but the video title here is not appropriate, the word 'Trailer' suggests that the developers or people directly involved in the game production have made and published this video which is not true. Not a big issue if the devs like it, I'm just saying this for people who think this is released from the game makers (if so any endorsement from them should be in the description or by their name used in the vid release).

Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
  4. theScriptHD

theScriptHD Commander

well, it was quite fun editing this and i don't think it's wrong to spend time for something you have fun with. :)

5. theScriptHD

theScriptHD Commander

that is a good point, didn't actually thought of that.
    changed it to "fanmade" as a quick change, so it's not misleading hopefully. thank you for pointing that out!:)

6. zaphodikus

zaphodikus Captain

Me too. I don't think people appreciate that you gave up a whole weekend or more of playing time to create this clip. I spent a entire week just make 2 clips that add up to less than 2 minutes.

Do look forward to seeing where you take this.