Streaming the rebuild of the WASD Games Dedicated server!

Discussion in 'Media - Screenshots, Videos, Streams!' started by [WG] Mr Fun, Nov 13, 2017.

1. [WG] Mr Fun

[WG] Mr Fun Lieutenant

TLDNR: www.twitch.tv/mrfun01

I would love some brains to tune in and maybe perhaps shed light on some things I might have missed between 5.x and 7.x! Or just tune in to show your support! I'm happy to answer questions about servers and yaml editing or anything else I know about!

Edit: I stream weekdays from 11am until 7pm PST.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  2. Dallas

Dallas Ensign

Hello Im Pagemaster. I played on the last server and had a pvp moon OYA witch me and my friend had the longest battle I have ever been in. It was 10 hrs. with between 15 and 25 people. This is would have to say my best pvp experienced. In any Pvp game. Thank you WASD Games.

[WG] Mr Fun likes this.
  3. [WG] Mr Fun

[WG] Mr Fun Lieutenant

Late Start today guys, been not feeling well and the 2yr old wanted to play at 2am :(
    Starting now though!
    Thanks for the love! <3

4. Joexer

Joexer Ensign

I cannot wait for this server to be back up, It was an awesome server with an amazing community, and an down to earth yet effective admin team. The community is what really made it for me, There was always someone willing to help, even when I was new to the game. I vividly remember trading my way up to larger capital vessels and making great new friends, I wholeheartedly support this server and Mr.Fun's stream.

As for Mr.Fun, hes a really cool and down to earth guy who has a lot of good insights. He's also hilarious and relateable. Watch his stream!

5. Devious

Devious Ensign

Looking forward to playing on the WASD server again. I have ton's of new self made ships and base's I'm waiting to drop onto a planet soon

Devious