Not a bug Stuck to roof of SV when in space

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by Grey Tower, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Grey Tower

Grey Tower Ensign

For more information see here Bug Report Template

Build: v1.10.8 4262
    Mode: Survival

SERVER NAME: Single Player
    SEED-ID:

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: None

Reproducibility: 70% of time. Started recently
    Severity: I can go back in my ship and return to the surface and everything works fine on the planet surface.

Type:

Summary:

Description: I have been building a capital vessel in space and ferrying items up to the CV using a SV. Today when I tried to leave my SV I got stuck to the SV and could not move. When I switched to GM (thinking I was just glitched), I did not have full control was not able to rotate and could not move in all directions. When I re enter my SV I can travel back to a planet surface and am able to function normally. Sometimes when I return to space I have issues again, sometimes it works fine. I have tried clearing the Cache and modifying my SV to remove items from around the cab, and restarting the computer. None of these had an effect on the outcome.

Steps to Reproduce:
    1)
    2)
    3)

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links:

2. Garaman

Garaman Captain

Did you accidentally press 'J' and disable your jetpack? That would result in you being unable to move in space. Though enabling gm you should be able to move at that point.

You may have to zip up and provide your savegame when you get into that stuck position. If the file is too large to upload to the forum you can upload it to Google Drive or Dropbox or something and provide the link

3. Grey Tower

Grey Tower Ensign

Hi, Thank you! The J fixed it!