SV SV Cockpit Suggestion - block style the 2x2x9 SV cockpit

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by The Android, Jan 9, 2023.

1. The Android

The Android Lieutenant

I recently ran into the issue with missing parts on spawned BPs in survival games. The details are outlined here:

https://empyriononline.com/threads/...-some-parts-of-ship-are-missing-00336.100285/

In my case it was because the 2x2x9 cockpit had overlaps in the nose (see the "FORGE Maverick" above). I had made some changes to the ship (replaced the rockets with gats) and saved the BP. Tried to build another one and ended up with no cockpit. I had to "extend" my Maverick BP to be one block longer to hold all of the 2x2x9 cockpit with no overlap.

This leads to the suggestion. The current 2x2x9 SV cockpit is obviously designed for X-Wing/Viper style designs which is great. The problem is people obviously want a 2x2x[89] sized cockpit for their own fighter designs. We have lots of cockpits that are 3 wide, but only one that's 2 wide. Can we get a 2 wide cockpit that is "block friendly" on the bottom so we can add blocks that fit snug to the side?

Basically take the current 2x2x9 cockpit and make the bottom "cubed" much as the 3 wide cockpits are?