Symmetry Axis + Selection wtf !

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by Lord Ganjanoof, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Lord Ganjanoof

Lord Ganjanoof Commander

Yeah I'm quite frustrated !

I can use either Symmetry axis or copy/paste features, but not both at the same time.
    I want to copy a selection and paste it mirror-edged. It's not doable by rotating the selection twice on two separate axises.
    If not easy to enforce both at the same time, please add a mirror functionality to the copy/paste tool.
    Raah, I'm losing the last few hairs that survived under my helmet...

When the building gets big, you can't afford problems like those, they just ruin all of your efforts from many hours. Please address !!!

Plus there is not even the smallest way of identifying a block easily while designing. Either through 'di' or hovering with the multi-tool ? Is it that hard to make live ?

Yeah I'm pissed off and I'm right. Developing new functionalities might take time and there are priorities, but a simple thing as displaying an information that is very well known from within the game is such an easy thing. There is no excuse for not displaying full block information by any way.

Heck !

[EDITED for the sake of politeness]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
    Khazul likes this.
  2. piddlefoot

piddlefoot Rear Admiral

I FEEL your pain dude , Ive been asking for multiple plane symmetry for like, well for ever !

Its a real must do at some point, single plane is just lame, its what the 90's was, and we really should have this ability by now, Empyrion is about function not bling bling graphics, and in symmetry we seriously lack some basic functionality.

+1
    +1
    +1
    +1
    +1

Already, 3 way Symmetry please !

Khazul likes this.