The Ship Sharing Thread

Discussion in 'Media - Screenshots, Videos, Streams!' started by WolfAmaril, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Nookriot

Nookriot Ensign

@Mikemc one of my favorites!

Tyrax Lightning likes this.
  2. Pyston

Pyston Captain

This is my Dreadnought class ship called "Exogenesis". The design is based on a ship I made in 2014 in another voxel game. This is my first capital ship made in survival mode. Ship was built at my base and then flown into space. It's slow but all combat armor 2 blocks thick in many areas. I think its close to 17kt, class 5 ship.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Tyrax Lightning

Tyrax Lightning Rear Admiral

Holy hell, I hope my absence till now isn't single-handedly responsible for this Thread's Stall... :eek:

Anyway, got my first completed SV Build in Months... might be my most 'humble' Build yet!

Name MAYBE might be inspired by the Star Trek Universe... The fact that I had finished watching an episode of Deep Space 9 before deciding the name of this dude may or may not be a coincidence... :p

Front View:
    [​IMG]
    May be my glowiest work yet! I've changed my mind on avoiding major glowiness on the Outside of the Ship to make myself harder to Target cause i've decided the Thruster Thrust & ITS Glowiness is gonna see to it that you'll be so bright a target that screw any worries of how much glowier Glowy Textures make ya. :p

Also this part of the Build is just short of Completion. Ideally I wanted to have Blue Glowy Eyes using the 2 good Blues available... but alas, Spotlight Beam & Light Color Re-Implementation is still not here yet... :(

Right View:
    [​IMG]
    View of a Side with no Player Shoulder Light on. (No, I didn't forget to turn my Shoulder Light on for the Pic Taking... honest! <_< >_> <_< )

Rear View:
    [​IMG]
    I hope peeps here don't find it obscene with me constantly showing Naked Ship Butts on here. :p

Left Side View:
    [​IMG]
    View of a Side with Player Shoulder Light on, for Comparison... & to have an actual good reason for once why there's TWO Side Pics in a Gallery despite the Ship being a Symmetrical Build. :p

Top View:
    [​IMG]
    After building this dude's Top Area & sticking this Wing on after a LOT of pondering on it... i've come to the conclusion... we need some Wing Blocks built & shaped to serve as a Ship "Hair Do". Like this Post if ya agree. :D (Or feel free to Like this Post even if ya don't agree!)

Bottom View:
    [​IMG]
    ... o_O :eek: What the hell is that weird Ship-Shaped Black Spot in that Nebulae!!? Is it some kinda Sign? Is it some kinda Omen? Is it some kinda Game Bug? Is it some kinda Sign of something to come...? ... Nope, just the idiotic Stock Talon Mk-1 clowning around. :p (Hopefully makes up for the Ship Bottom being kinda a boring view.

This may be the least Brawn Muscle Warrior SV i've built yet. This may as close as I can ever get to building something more akin to a Scout Ship or a general purpose fly around Ship or such... but even then I still had to stick 4 Homers on it for some not-wussy Firepower. :p

Flip, rainyday and Repier like this.