Toilet and is no there waste recycling system.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by cgw 2, May 11, 2021.

1. Kassonnade

Kassonnade Rear Admiral

The point is more : what are you offering here ? If yourself count as part of the discussion, then what do you contribute apart saying " sure we can do this" ?

See, if this was just a chit-chat thing then I would not post configuration examples. But I could also drop in a discussion and just say "we can do it" and not say more : what use would this be, frankly, apart from trying to make me look smart ?

And once again, I was just trying to help someone with a specific issue, and you quote me instead of adding anything we can use in a practical fashion. If you're concerned about "seriousness" then I would have believed you would contribute some examples too.

2. Joij

Joij Lieutenant

No need to be offended dude, I was simply pointing out that every item drops as a backpack if it has no 3d model. Hardly anything to grill one's cheese over.

3. Kassonnade

Kassonnade Rear Admiral

I'm not offended, I'm just telling you anyone can say anything, but I have yet to see some actual suggestion. The guys in this thread who asked questions have no clue how to do this, and I would have thought it was easy to see... if you read the thread of course.

But like you wrote, you just wanted to look smart. I already got that. I can say lots of things too just to say them, but in context of someone looking for solutions it's a pure waste of time if they have no clue what I'm talking about.

The "drop" behavior you describe for "items with no 3d models" is tied to a specific line in the ecf configs, it's not "automatic", and that's what interests someone who wants to know how to make things happen.

Now about that "dude" part : did we go to school together and I forgot who you are or something ?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
  4. Joij

Joij Lieutenant

First of all you know nothing about my intentions, so don't try to diminish or patronize me by assuming I'm only commenting here to look smart.

5. Kassonnade

Kassonnade Rear Admiral

Oh but you clearly stated your "intention" here :

"Oh I just thought you were serious about the above suggestion. Usually when I see people post technobabble I take them to be very serious indeed about the aforementioned subject."

So from kettle to pot : what do you know about my "seriousness" ? And if indeed you think this subject is "serious" why do you still avoid posting any example of a solution that anyone can simply copy and apply ?

Either you know the solution or you don't. If you know and just keep it to yourself, then your first post here is just to look smart as it is not helping anyone, and if you don't know how to do it then... you definitively just wanted to show you knew stuff, to look smart. And still don't post actual ecf code to make the thing work.

People like to look smart, it's not a mortal sin. I like to look smart too, but at least I also try to post real examples of solutions.