[TOOL] EAH | Empyrion Admin Helper v1.61.x

Discussion in 'The Hangar Bay' started by RexXxuS, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

What setting do you use? On the Server or a slave tool?
    Its best to follow these steps after each update: Stop the server, stop tool. Then start the tool, then start the server.

Maybe that helps. Nothing changed that should cause the connection not to work. Let me know if after those steps its still not working.

2. Idrona

Idrona Ensign

Nevermind it fixed itself with latest hotfix. :)

Getting a lot of errors in EAH Latest Warnings though. Like "Item xxxx was not found in system."

3. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey, yes we need another hotfix, but also from game.

You need to turn off Autoban for now. Ores can be minde beyond 999 which will flag them as cheaters. We work on it.

Also there is a Master/Slave problem which I'm fixing currently. Sorry for that :(

4. Idrona

Idrona Ensign

Thanks for keeping up the good work Jascha. :)

5. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hotfix :confused:

Patch notes - 1.39.0.4 (working with Alpha 7)

• Fixed: Fixed red Items (Ammo/Armor)
    • Fixed: Master/Slave issues

As usual you can already download it from our Website. Steam will follow soon.

Please keep an eye on "Cheater"flags. There is a possibility to mine ore and have more then 999 in one slot. We don't know how, but that means you have to keep AutoBan off for now. If you know how that happens, let us know so the devs can fix it. Thanks a lot!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  6. Kronarn

Kronarn Ensign

EAH.JPG EAH2.JPG I'm not even able to connect to EAH (Nitrado) if I select the initial settings upon first launch (Tool is on this machine, Emp is elsewhere etc, it crashes).

Attached is my info for the server, I have tried multiple variations with no luck.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  7. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

8. Kronarn

Kronarn Ensign

That’s the site I used to help me, there are 2 separate posts related to nitrado with examples, non of which worked for me mate.

Not sure if it’s because I have a brand new nitrado setup, but telnet is enabled and all the setting and such copied as per those posts too, even mixed and matched what worked for others. Spent about 5 hours trying it all. Including what you don’t suggest (modifying the xml directly, but only with the telnet port).

9. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

New smal update, due to Alpha 7.1
    This Version will be included in the next Hotfix of the game. In the current Version the dedicated.yaml function does not work witht he new TurretUndergroundCheck property.

But there are a few important changes:

Max Structure Limit Check
    This function was checking if a Playfield is overcrowded and warned everyone. This was moved and is causing less performance now. You can set it in the config. Therefore you need to delete that timetable entry manually. If you use this Version the entry would have no name.

World.dat/Ground wipe/Ressource wipe
    We talked with the devs and found out that deleting the world.dat which is needed for those functions is causing a lot of more trouble. Therefore we HAD to take it out. If you really liked it and don't care about the consequences you could still do it with a batch file and enter a Shell-Timetable command.

Admin Profile
    In case more than one Admin is using the same tool on the same account this might help a lot. You don't have to change your "Own Player ID" in the config again and again. Now you can set up different Profiles (See Function Config "Admin Pofile") and then select that Profile at the bottom of the tool.

We also fixed all Cheater Warnings for Alpha 7. So after installing this Version check again if everything is ok and then turn on the AutoBan feature again.

Patch notes - 1.39.0.5 (working with Alpha 7)
    • Added: Config: Structure list update only every x seconds (Replaces the "Max Playfield Structure limit" timetable entry. Please remove that one form timetable)
    • Added: Dedicated.yaml: TurretUndergroundCheck
    • Added: Admin Profile (You can set different profiles which can be selected at the bottom of the tool). This replaces the "Own Player ID" in the config.
    • Added: Improved Structure Warnings
    • Added: BP Cheater check adjusted
    • Removed: Stopped deletion of World.data
    • Removed: Removed Deposit/Ground wipe --> Please remove those from timetable! You can still do it via batch file, if you are aware of the consequences
    • Fixed: Accurate Active/New Player count

10. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Oh, i see it. Please enter the dedicated.yaml name on the first Config page. Its empty right now.

upload_2017-10-31_16-55-26.png

11. Kronarn

Kronarn Ensign

Tried that also mate, still getting the same errors that I was before (updated to the new build too):

EAH1.JPG EAH2.JPG

12. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

hm ok. At least that message is gone.
    Please check if that dedicatd.yaml is really on the Server. You can check with any other FTP tool. Host Havoc did hide that yaml file for many customers. If so you need to contact them.

2 other things.
    You enabled FTP Old way. Try to turn it off and then click on Refresh from FTP again. Still not working? Then change FTY Type to active and try again.
    If the message changes you might notice which connection does not work at all and which connection is working but has other problems..

I also noticed you have set the ftp path to "/empyrion/". Could you connect to your server via another ftp tool and check the root folder where the dedicated.yaml is located. Please paste me the path it shows you.
    Usually the path is "/" or "123_324_234_3000/" (filed with IP and Port)

Hope that helps.

13. Kronarn

Kronarn Ensign

Getting there slowly but surely, although connected I cannot send anything to the server. nogood.JPG

14. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey, nice.

Well the last problem is the Telnet IP from Nitrado. They are using a different one then the FTP IP.
    You will see it on their website. That IP you have to put in the "Overwrite Telnet IP" box.
    Then restart the tool and it should work.

15. steenhole

steenhole Lieutenant

Jascha,

Would it be possible to keep the wipe code in the tool, and simply put it behind a permission/warning wall with a checkbox? It's always been apparent that there is a decay of the save file for anybody running a long standing server. I can generate the batches, and manually edit the save, but that's kind of what the tool is for.

You look very busy with the latest release, but please take it into consideration.

16. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

I understand... got a few replies like that. I see what I can do. Sorry if it caused trouble.
    The Devs "warned" us about doing it since more than just deposits/pda data/waypoints are deleted. Actually game data is deleted that could cause exceptions. Therefore we decided to take it out.
    But we will talk about it. We are also on a complete overhaul of POI wipes. Because its not satisfying at all at the moment.

Thanks for letting us know

17. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Good news :)
    "Host Havoc" is currently working on implementing our tool on their Server. So stay tuned. We will let you know when they are finished,

Idrona and SilvRav like this.
  18. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

I implemented it again. Will not come with Steam Version of A7.2 but I will upload it later on our website.

steenhole likes this.
  19. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Patch notes - 1.39.0.6 (working with Alpha 7.2)
    • Added: Alpha 7.2 ready
    • Added: New Items
    • Added: Sepperate CSW Log
    • Added: API Changes for A 7.2
    • Added: Config: Intruder only for PVP
    • Fixed: Few log Message bugfixes
    This patch is included in A7.2 over Steam

Another patch might come soon.

20. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

New Update V1.40.0!

Please keep in mind. This Version is for A7.3. Don't download it before ;).
    This Version will be delivered over Steam with A 7.3

V 1.40.0 is full of small and important features.... and more is to come.
    Some features are designed to keep your Game and Server running and to prevent possible problems you might run into.
    Others are quite important since day one.... but we never thought about it.

What are the highlights?

New Feature Backpack Backup

Well how often does a player claim he had something in his backpack and lost it or cries for a backpack he lost earlier. And it was quite some work to give that backpack back to him.. and a lot of trust was needed. Well the time is over. If you activate it the tool will make a log or backup of every backpack the player had (each time the player is loaded, set in config). You can see all those backpacks in the "Player Log" on page 2 or in the "Backpack Backup" window. From here you can also (via right mouse button context menu) restore the backpack of your choice. It will also highlight any cheater warnings in that list (in case you want to know why he got flagged)

Server maintenance
    Last week many experienced crashes due to full memory, and many also know the problem of a full hard disk after to many/big backups.
    The tool will give you now warnings in advance and also allows you to set up an automatic restart in case the memory gets full. That might help next time we encounter a problem like that.
    We also included an addition to the Backup. In case you want to connect a cloud folder synchronization, the backup folder was way to big. So you can set now a separate folder in config for that purpose (Backups will be zipped). The tool will only copy the latest backups in there and deletes the old (you can also choose to use the same names for backup tools).
    Also the Logs for the Devs will be copied there. That way you might only have to send them a link to that file.

Deposit/Ground reset
    Since many wanted that feature (and we removed it since it has bad consequences) we implemented it again with warnings that it is on your own risk (as everything ;)- )

Patch notes - 1.40.0.0 (working with Alpha 7.3)

Remember to Stop the Server, Start the Tool and then Start the server to apply the Update
    Please turn off AutoBan for the first few minutes to see if everything works fine. If you dont get messages about cheaters that are not correct, then turn on AutoBan again. We STRONGLY recommend to turn on AutoBan!
    • Added: New Mod
    • Added: New Items 7.3
    • Added: New Item Icons
    • Added: Config: Upload Backup folder
    • Added: Config: Upload Backup same name
    • Added: Config: Autorestart when memory exceeds %
    • Added: Structures: Regenerate (only for POI!)
    • Added: Structure: Pilot / Core Type
    • Added: Structure: Change Name
    • Added: Structure Log: Pilot
    • Added: Backup: Automatically copy latest backup into a separate folder for upload
    • Added: Chatbot: CB:FM:Message --> Sends a message to all faction members (even when offline)
    • Added: Offline Job: Remove old ones
    • Added: Items: Time (for Decay)
    • Added: Backpack Backup: Makes a backup of each backpack every time a player is loaded. You can easily view all former backpacks of that player and also alerts of the tool (Player Logs). You can also restore a backpack.
    • Added: Player: Improved performance for Cheater Check
    • Added: Included Deposit/Ground reset again (On your own risk!)
    • Added: Send Logs to Devs: Automatically saves Zip also in Upload directory
    • Added: Automatic disk Space warning on Backup
    • Added: Automatic warning if memory exceeds certain percentage
    • Added: Automatic Autorestart when memory exeeds a certain percentage.
    • Added: Latest Warnings: Less unimportant warnings
    • Added: PDA Events: for now only in statistic logs
    • Fixed: Building deleted not always registered

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    RexXxuS, Idrona and Taelyn like this.