[TOOL] EAH | Empyrion Admin Helper v1.61.x

Discussion in 'The Hangar Bay' started by RexXxuS, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Download with steam the dedicated server from Empyrion. There is a folder inside the installation folder called Empyrion Admin Helper
    It contains the latest verion

Jascha and Shy_Clown like this.
  2. Shy_Clown

Shy_Clown Ensign

My God, I see it
    Thank you very much for your help

Taelyn likes this.
  3. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

HotFix Lite Version!

Hey guys. This is a Lite Verison only HotFix. Some noticed that the Lite Version had problems with the timetable. A file was missing which caused the problem. Sorry for that. Please download the latest Version to fix this stupid bug :|

Download: Version 1.41.0.11

Thanks for all the help to find it!

FARMLAND - the_mahler likes this.
  4. FARMLAND - the_mahler

FARMLAND - the_mahler Lieutenant

thank u. now it works as it should. nice support :)

best regards

the_mahler

5. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

I changed the download hoster for the Lite Version since google seems to be very suspicious lately due to the used confuser. I might have to rethink the confuser technique soon to prevent to many virus alerts :(.
    So if you had problems, try the link again.

6. FARMLAND - the_mahler

FARMLAND - the_mahler Lieutenant

download worked for me first time. all good :)

7. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Update

Hey everyone,

small update to fix some bugs, prepare for the next Game Version and some extra features.
    Now, since I'm back and have a bit more time again I will also look into some of the bigger features agian, like Eventmanager as well as Items/AutoBan, as well as a list of suggestions you made.

This Version is available for download and will be delivered with the next Game update.

Patch notes - 1.41.0.12
    Remember to stop the server, start the tool and then start the server to apply the Update. If you start a new game also make sure to restart the tool after you started the game the first time. This Version will be available over steam with the next Game Version

• Added: Offline Job: Automatic delete of old entries
    • Added: Pole Control: Adjusted Planet-Sizes
    • Added: Structure warning: Show count of structures in warning
    • Added: Structure limit: CV/HV Alliance check
    • Added: Playfield: Wipe structures not touched for x hours
    • Added: Playfield:CV/HV Alliance structure limit check
    • Added: CB:NextRestart/Wipe --> New optional parameter "Days" to only see some restarts/wipes
    • Added: CB:Wipe moved to messagebox
    • Added: Player: Reset done async
    • Added: Changed item API function to ItemExchange due to a bug
    • Fixed: Timetable: Empty actions when set automatic
    • Fixed: Timetable: Server Stop runs subactions to early
    • Fixed: CB:NextRestart/Wipes shows inactive ones
    • Fixed: Chatbot: Checkbox causes wrong text

Taelyn and RexXxuS like this.
  8. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Update

Hey guys,

finally I had time to implement the Config.cfg which allows you to enable the AntiCheat system for the inventory again. the Config.cfg will be read each time the server starts, or the tool starts. Please keep that in mind if you change the file.
    Since the Cheater-Check is active again and the new Config.cfg file could bring possible false cheater claims, please turn AutoBan off for the first hours/days to check. Let us know if you notice wrong behavior (Yellow marked player)!
    I also added a Drag&Drop to reorder the Timetable SubActions.

Patch notes - 1.41.0.13
    Remember to stop the server, start the tool and then start the server to apply the Update. If you start a new game also make sure to restart the tool after you started the game the first time.
    Please turn off Autban before you update the tool or start the server. Then check for a few hours if the Cheater Check marks people yellow (Extreme = They would get banned) without reason. If so, please let us know and do not turn on AutoBan. If everything is ok, you can turn on AutoBan.

This Version is available for download and will be available over steam with the next Game Version

• Added: Config: Check Cheater --> You can turn this off to not even see cheaters anymore
    • Added: AntiCheat: Enabled anti Cheat for Inventory again
    • Added: Items: Loading now Server-Specific Item settings from the cfg file. The Items wil be reloaded after a tool restart or a server start.
    • Added: Structure restrictions: Full protection for Admins,Moderators, protected Factions and Admin Faction
    • Added: Timetable: Drag and drop subaction to reorder them
    • Added: Log: Write Tool version at each beginning
    • Added: Slave: Prevent fast double click of intensive commands
    • Fixed: Removed duplicate Action column

RexXxuS and Taelyn like this.
  9. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Little Hotfix

Please redownload the tool.
    Due to some wrong Health values in the Player file, I had to change the checks a bit.

Sorry for the trouble.

10. abelzw

abelzw Lieutenant

Could EAC be the reason none of the changes I've made in my server's config.esc file are implemented when I launch the game? I tried doing simple things like letting a CV fire it's artillery turret on the planet, but it doesn't work...

11. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey,

you mean EAH or EAC?
    EAH: No, that has no influence.
    EAC: Not sure. But this is the wrong forum. Its about the Admin tool, not the game.

12. abelzw

abelzw Lieutenant

Yeah, you're right. Sorry about that. It was a combination of late night drunkeness and frustration... lol. I figured it all out though. Turns out I didn't name the config file properly.

Jascha likes this.
  13. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Update

Hey everyone,

we have an important update that mainly focused on helping/fixing the Server restart problems. Also some more adjustments were made towards the AntiCheat, to give less unwanted warnings and adapted the tool for the coming A8.2 Version (it also works with A8.1).

Patch notes - 1.42.0.0
    Remember to stop the server, start the tool and then start the server to apply the Update.
    If you start a new game also make sure to restart the tool after you started the game the first time.

Please turn off Autban before you update the tool or start the server. Then check for a few hours if the Cheater Check marks people yellow (Extreme = They would get banned) without reason. If so, please let us know and do not turn on AutoBan. If everything is ok, you can turn on AutoBan.

This Version will be available over steam with the next Game Version. It can also be downloaded here

• Added: Chatbot: Not allowed after CSW until he moved
    • Added: API: Radiosilence before immediate shutdown
    • Added: Fixed "Restart Now" not working
    • Added: Server Stop/Restart: Wait 1 minute before starting SubActions (before it was 30 sec)
    • Added: Server Restart: Chat message about Server Stoptime
    • Added: Player Statistic: Long Cheater Warning
    • Added: Playfield: Max Structures default to 300
    • Added: Playfield: No more Critical Max structure message
    • Added: Playfield: Color according to max structure limit
    • Added: Playfield restriction: Warp uses now random coordinates
    • Added: AntiCheat: Removed minor cheater warnings due to inventory
    • Added: Implemented Multiple Server Stop in x minutes Timetable entries to make sure Server goes down
    • Fixed: CSW: Server location not recognized when not logged in for long
    • Fixed: Discord: Fixed exceptions

Taelyn likes this.
  14. Crusty

Crusty Lieutenant

Hallo

Habbe eine Frage zu dem abbauen von Lagern mit den Minern.
    Habe die einstellung true und false probiert aber beides scheint nicht zu gehn.
    Geht das zur Zeit nicht?

Gruss

Crusty

15. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey,

welche genau?
    Ich weiß nur das ein paar Einstellungen vom type der ressourcen abhängen. Obs die voxelbased sind oder die cluster. Vielleicht kann da jemand anders helfen.
    Glaube aber das ist eher ein Thema für den Game-Bug section als EAH.

16. Crusty

Crusty Lieutenant

soweit wir es bisher gesehn haben bei allen aber wir testen das gleich nochmal auf dem server.

17. Crusty

Crusty Lieutenant

Kann man den über den Admin Helper item speeren?

18. abelzw

abelzw Lieutenant

Is there somewhere in EAH to legitimately turn of structural integrity for my server?? No matter how many times I type "si off" in game, it doesn't work. My base keeps falling apart after a certain point...

Also, do you have recommended specs for running a private server at home? I feel like the PC I use is lacking.

19. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey,

nicht wirklich. Das muss man in der Config.cfg des Games machen.

Hey,
    sorry that is not possible in EAH either. Not sure if it works over remoteex, especially if it does not have any effect ingame.

About the Server Specs: Depends a lot on your player count. But you have to count at least 3-4 GB per open Playfield, so a normal PC does not work as a real server at all. Also CPU should have quite some power. There was once a forum post about it, but i think its archived already.

20. TE5LA

TE5LA Lieutenant

Can this be used to run multiple servers? I'm not quite sure of its operation. I was already running a server through a batch file and downloaded EAH and ran another server (different ports). But if I close both servers and run EAH first, it launches the server in my batch file, not the one I set up in the server config of EAH. I have to run EAH first, then run the batch file one to get both servers.

It's probably an error I'm making, not fully understanding EAH, but is there a way to have EAH handle both servers?