(US-UK-AUS) Andromeda Rising - Xeon/SSD/EAC/Custom Worlds

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by StilleVande, Aug 2, 2016.

1. StilleVande

StilleVande Ensign

No issue at all!

The only thing we use that's not normal compared to most other servers is that we run EAC, the Easy Anti Cheat software that comes bundled with the game.

To enable it, go to Options -> Misc..... then set "Start with EAC" to yes. Afterwards, you will need to restart the game.

After restarting, you should either be able to join us via the list, or through our FQDN..... empyrion.stillevande.com.

One thing of note, it make take you a bit to log into the server the first time..... so just let it connect and do it's thing.

Let me know if you need any further assistance. ;)

2. agal59

agal59 Lieutenant

Thank you very much. I connected, started a base, left to mine, came back and base with survival constructor was gone. Then a black hole (best as I can describe it) expanded and enveloped me. I disconnected and then reconnected and all was fine for a few minutes. Then black hole started again to envelope me so I've disconnected. Upper right part of my screen displayed a red house with a line through it. I've never seen that before. Not sure what to do next. Anytime I reconnect I'm standing with only my personal inventory, no constructor, no base. Not quite sure how to proceed. Have I messed things up for you?

3. agal59

agal59 Lieutenant

Don't know what you did but everything is back. Thanks. BTW.... the black hole occasionally appears and starts to grow. However, I've found that if I turn and walk away a few meters, when I turn around to face it, it is gone. I can live with that. Thanks again.

4. StilleVande

StilleVande Ensign

We now run the full version of Emp Admin Helper.

Props to RexXxuS for an awesome app!

5. StilleVande

StilleVande Ensign

Starter World wipe this Friday.

Anyone with anything on green colored planet should move their things by then.

6. StilleVande

StilleVande Ensign

UPDATE: A lot of people have asked to donate. Though I do not ask for donations, any assistance is appreciated:
    https://paypal.me/stillevande

7. robchatc35

robchatc35 Commander

What is the IP address as the server doesn't show in my server list.

8. sndmn338

sndmn338 Ensign

StilleVande,
    I am posting due to my CV disapearing. i logged in and only my SV and my self were floating in space about 3km from kahl. I thought the space around PVE was safe to park while logged off. Did my CV get stolen or is this a glitch?

9. SylenThunder

SylenThunder Captain

Anyone know what happened to the server? :(

10. Eggstirmarinate

Eggstirmarinate Ensign

Where did the server go?

11. SylenThunder

SylenThunder Captain

I discovered it was lost from my favorites, but was showing in the general servers list when I searched for it. IP address might have changed or something similar.
    I was online last night. Seems like there is an automated restart of the playfields around 8pm EST. Usually it's back up after about 20 seconds, but I didn't get back on afterwards yesterday.

It's online right now, but no one is on it. I haven't seen anyone from my faction in a couple of weeks either :(

12. StilleVande

StilleVande Ensign

Server's motherboard died, so I had to get a replacement.

Server is up and operational now, but a clean wipe had to be done to bring her back.

Enjoy!