CV USS Nimitz for Reforged Eden

Discussion in 'Media - Screenshots, Videos, Streams!' started by Don2k7, Mar 9, 2024.

1. Don2k7

Don2k7 Captain

The USS Nimitz can be found here;
    https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=3175315783

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is an RE 1 Build

IMPORTANT: This ship is a 9 core + 10 AUX + 7 Quantum's. you need to place down your 10 AUX cores and check CPU before adding fuel and powering on.
    Also there are custom groups in the devices list so please do not auto group or you will lose those groups.

The USS Nimitz class was a Federation star ship in Star-fleet service in the 23rd century.
    This build is Inspired by the Nimitz class but is not a replica, the actual ship was called the USS Europa but I called this version the USS Nimitz as not to confuse
    the ship with J Randall's Star Trek ship the USS Europa.

The Nimitz Transport shuttle SV to accompany the USS Nimitz CV can be found here;
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3175279413

Also the LCD's used in this build by Allessia can be found here;
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3174937955

Specs and more pictures: (See screen shots on workshop listing)

Size Class: 15
    Level: 25
    CPU: 9 core + 10 AUX + 7 Quantum's.

Comes with;
    full medical sick bay,
    emergency medical,
    production,
    rear entrance to large main hanger,
    lower front ramp entrance to smaller lower hanger.
    quick exit from main bridge.
    plenty of empty space for upgrades internally in the narcel's and on the hull for more firepower if required.

From the Main hanger you can access the rest of the ship via 4 lifts, at the back of the hanger there is an emergency medical bay and away team prep area. Comes with 2 bridges, a Battle bridge (accessed at front of main hanger) and main bridge.

There is allocated space for all allowed shield parts, small and medium parts in engineering port and starboard and the shield rooms. extra upgrade space for extra generators.
    Also plenty of space inside the narcels to hide the full amount of solar panels allowed if you wish.
    The hull is mainly made of steel with combat steel to protect some areas like the fusion reactors.

If you look at the screen shots you can see that some of the devices are connected to the screen so you can see if any hanger door is open or closed, if things like the adv. constructors are on/off (if turned on using P menu)
    a lot of the other LCD's are for RP value. The ship also has a RED ALERT option on the P menu. when activated this locks the hanger doors and raises the blast doors to protect both bridges, some of the new LCD consoles switch to red alert mode and there are visual red alert warning all around the ship. Some LCD's appear animated when looking at them, I would recommend spawning in a creative game and having a walk through the ship, especially the main bridge.
    Huge thank you to Allessia who i cant thank enough as he created all the new LCD's, did the signal logic and some other small tweaks. The pictures really do not do the new LCD's justice. this build started out as my Mona Lisa build but for both myself and Allessia
    now the build is finessed and finished it feels more like we built and painted the Sistine chapel.

Credits and thanks:
    LCD's: Allessia
    Docking LCD and colour palette: J Randall

ravien_ff likes this.
  2. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

Beautiful ship! And that LCD work is straight up magic lol.

3. Don2k7

Don2k7 Captain

thank you, the lcd work is all allessia and some of the lcds are magic lol

ravien_ff likes this.
  4. Zebron

Zebron Lieutenant

Is there a Vanilla and Dark Faction Version of the Nimitz coming soon? I like to play vanilla now since I can enable dark faction play.

It is nice work but I don't play reforged eden anymore. Be cool if there was a vanilla variant or a Dark Faction Variant.

5. Don2k7

Don2k7 Captain

thank you i am currently working on a vanilla version