DEV BLOG Version 1.5 Dev Blog: Builders Gifts

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Hummel-o-War, May 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluemax151

bluemax151 Captain

@Khaleg
    It hadn't occurred to me prior how similar the effect was to SH until you mentioned it. Now I'll be constantly listening for radio static...

The windows and the spotlights are the bane of my 1st person cockpit experience. New window architecture is appreciated though it's a shame you will only be able to utilize it part of the time.

Khaleg and Germanicus like this.
  2. Kratos

Kratos Ensign

I congratulate everyone on the Day of the Great Victory over Nazi Germany and the Liberation of the World from Fascism.

3. idx64

idx64 Lieutenant

I think that since the game has been released they are not giving importance to the animations of the creatures, the direction of the projectiles that we shoot, nor to the AI, A Zirax dog that detects me at 70 meters, comes towards me running and stops halfway to take another direction without running. The bullets of the Zirax that being on an upper floor, point horizontally while the projectiles go down or up depending on the situation. The rocket launcher that at a distance of 5 meters from an enemy turret passes through it without causing damage. There is a lot of room for improvement, but there are things that require priority also for a better gameplay. Greetings.-

Kratos likes this.
  4. Khazul

Khazul Rear Admiral

Anyone remember playschool from the 60s/70s? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.