VoidFor (Vulture Corporation space fleet)

Discussion in 'Clans' started by FHG Steve, Feb 14, 2015.

1. FHG Steve

FHG Steve Lieutenant

Greetings, I am the commanding officer of VoidFor, the space fleet arm of the Vulture Corporation. We aim to build the galaxies best space force, with our own research and engineering divisions, marine division and more in the works, we will be the guardians, the pioneers and the hands of vengeance when needed for Vulture Corporation. Our primary aims are exploration with a view to establishing forward outposts on rich worlds in order to forward VC manufacturing and resourcing capabilities, to act as a logistics provider for their activity and to act as beyond atmosphere security and retaliation against those wishing to do VC harm.

If you are willing to join, you will be joining a hardcore hybrid RP (In character but doing real ingame tasks) where we will be acting like a real corporation, apart from the fact that we wont treat our people like dirt. We will have enemies. We will have allies. Vulture Corporation has had its share of fun. Anyone from CivCraft might remember them. We hope to establish a player city, The Nest, as soon as the MMO mode is unveiled. Until then from launch, we will be working on perfecting and testing ship designs, building constructs, defensive tactics etc...

If you want to join, fill in the application on this site;
    http://www.vulturecorporation.com/home Quoting "I am here for VOIDFOR". When applying for VoidFor over Vulture Corp, security means marines.
    Once your application has been approved, I will try and arrange an interview with you on VC Teamspeak where I will assess you on all aspects of your choice of security, engineering or marines, which will help me to organise everyone.

Chris likes this.