What did you do in Empyrion today?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slam Jones, Oct 17, 2015.

1. The Big Brzezinski

The Big Brzezinski Captain

The laser drills did not compare favorably.

[​IMG]

Robot Shark likes this.
  2. Robot Shark

Robot Shark Rear Admiral

I realized that I had always gone bigger when I made different versions of my carrier, so I decided to go smaller with an asymmetrical single-hanger version.

Since the Cerulean Star was the original base for the series, I dusted off the old blueprint and started working.

Here is where I am so far, I decided to use the blast doors instead of the hangar doors so I could get a larger opening.
    Like it’s counterparts the main bay is not O2 pressurized but it is airtight so all players need to do is add a ventilator if they want O2.

[​IMG]

Peter Conway and Wellingtoon like this.
  3. watfudat

watfudat Ensign

Well a real nice question, the last couple of days trying to get into Emporiom after years of playing with no trouble at all my game will not load any servers at all and when it has the lowest server has a ping of around 1800,,,problem is with me im just too dumb to know how to report it all my other games in Steam work perfectly.

4. Peter Conway

Peter Conway Commander

[​IMG]
    Not so much only today, but I cruised around a new system with my now completely constructed Annic Nova, renamed Annex Nova because it's been taken from Traveller (Mark W Miller) and adapted to run in Empyrion, this is not the Annic Nova by BuffHampster, this is the one I teased a few years ago but was never satisfied with.
    Today it stands as a 'lifer ship' where there is no real quick way in and out save for an SV and a drop hatch it can't land and there are no magic container thingies, what you can fit in the box is what will fit, the Pinnace's that were attached to the arms are now thrusters, it has far to many generators and just eats fuel, that keeps me busy

5. Tyrion

Tyrion Lieutenant

Auch ich habe diese Marke diese Woche überschritten

Germanicus and Wellingtoon like this.