What did you do in Empyrion today?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slam Jones, Oct 17, 2015.

1. The Tactician[ Λ ]

The Tactician[ Λ ] Rear Admiral

so the AEGIS APC passed its combat tests in pve AND pvp WAS VERY IMPRESSED so ill be uploading it in a few days, but then im taking a break from poping out builds im going to look over my builds now and improve on them if needed

2. Track Driver

Track Driver Rear Admiral

I find it strangely attractive. :)

3. The Tactician[ Λ ]

4. Theurgist

Theurgist Captain

Leaps and bounds. Nicely done.

5. The Tactician[ Λ ]

thank you, heh wait till you see the secret project
    [​IMG]

6. Sephrajin

Sephrajin Rear Admiral

Today i got 3 things finished, coz all good things come in t(h)ree :)
    -> The image will open steam link (all) with pictures (cv!)

HV:
    [​IMG]

SV:

[​IMG]

CV:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  7. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

May I introduce:
    The new Alien - PatrolVessel fleet for planets and outer space.
    In the middle the Alien Command Ship a converted Yedi Cruizer which acts with player weapons.

Thanks a lot (front to back) Rucky, Pyston and The Tactician [Λ]

May the players on the server travel from now on in fear and terror.

20180324064356_1.jpg

8. The Tactician[ Λ ]

2 words: fucking awesome!

like i love this type of combat, SPACE COMBAT FOR LIFE!

Tyrax Lightning and ASTIC like this.
  9. The Tactician[ Λ ]

the moment when patience, hard work, and sleepless nights shows
    [​IMG]

i want to thank @Paul Emp for his epic designs of the cargo container and cargo ship, as well as the hull design of the HQ, i also want to thank @JRS⁸⁶ and @Jenniphurr for teaching me the ropes on a better understanding of building in the game and how to do lots of very cool things, ZeroG YOU ARE AWESOME! and thank you subscribers for liking AEGIS work, i hope they suit you well in SP and multiplayer.

10. rucky

rucky Rear Admiral

Woho!

Now image you could battle ALL OF THEM in the same play... eh I mean BATTLE-field!!

But for me, this way smaller System security Force has to suffice for my Combat test Scenario... for now...:

The OMF Sector Fleet:

[​IMG]

2x ChallengerLX small Scout ships
    2x IRON DUKE Combat Scout ships
    2x IRON HAWK Assault Dropships
    1x OMARON II Base Ship

as simultan Combat NPCs on my new Combat Test Scenario...

Are U READY?!
    Can U take the whole Gang?!

11. T431

T431 Captain

I'd love to give your combat test scenario a shot, it seems really handy.

12. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

Lol ... Easy going our Borgcube and Skybeast will enjoy the challenge

13. rucky

rucky Rear Admiral

yep yep... need to upgrade my PDA-FU first... to give the player level 25 in a second...

and then...

[​IMG]

sadly these can't be instances... there isn't factory allowed - or I didn't manage to change that at least

14. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

Try:
    AllowBlueprints: True

In the Instance section.

Tyrax Lightning, dpburke2 and rucky like this.
  15. rucky

rucky Rear Admiral

THANK YOU! This works now!
    now just that level upgrade and you all can have the first testrun in these space battles... huahahahaha....:D

really guys, start then with the easy eh medium one first, these aren't your daily standard drones you will confront here... ;)

16. Sephrajin

Sephrajin Rear Admiral

Where is it available for a testrun?
    I need to compare the difficulty of my POI's before i make them public ;)

I'm convident with my ships, but an additional check my always be of help to improve!
    My 'lightest' one (the new Speedo) was of great help (not leading role though) with the Xenu Fortress(the one with 30 canons or so), so I guess my stronger SV's will do better :D

17. Sephrajin

Sephrajin Rear Admiral

Gratulations! :)
    As i said a few posts ago... 3 is a good count! ;)

18. dpburke2

dpburke2 Captain

Work has been crazy the past couple days. I knew I was going to work Sunday as part of a Go Live!, but I wasn't expecting the past few late nights, and I may have to work today. Starting to wonder if I will get my mobile farm finished before April 1. Thursday was a really long day, from morning and only getting home a little before midnight. I did get home a little earlier than that last night, but I was really tired after the past couple days. Any paint and texture work would have been very, um, interesting... to put it mildly. So I stayed with building parts that I had already started planning out probably wasn't final anyways.

I really wish there was an elevator suitable for HV/SV. So I worked on a stairway of sorts.

FTB Creative_2018-03-24_09-37-34.png

This is my first time attempting something quite like this, so I figure there will be several drafts before I am happy with it.

FTB Creative_2018-03-24_09-37-50.png

The railing is bothering me, but the stairwell itself I like.

FTB Creative_2018-03-24_09-38-04.png
    In addition to a forward cockpit, I put in a sideways cockpit to allow one to fly the brick . The side window should give you a view for the eventual accompanying rail on the planned capital vessel. I haven't tried it yet, as I haven't even started building the capital vessel.

FTB Creative_2018-03-24_09-38-33.png

Originally, I was going to create a large SV with a capital vessel docking ring. When I saw @Jenniphurr's cargo canister SV and accompanying CV, a light lit up. I scrapped the original idea. A large block shaped SV would be much easier to dock with the exterior of a CV. Now this brick is actually less than half the size of the scrapped concept. The sides house the thrusters, generator rooms, and initial fuel tanks. That is also where the stairwells will be. The top floor would be the primary piloting, crew facilities and supplemental power and fuel.

FTB Creative_2018-03-24_09-38-54.png

This brick would have at least two variants whenever I manage to finish it. One would have cargo on the two lower floors. The other would have passenger seating. Not sure exactly what I would do for that. Part of me is tempted to do some sort of economy, business, first and luxury class sections. Or would I do it up like a portable base of some sort? Of course, once the primary brick is finished, the bottom levels could be customized to my fancy with just some time and elbow grease.

The original monster SV was going to have a bay large enough possibly for my Thunder Naiad, but I am beginning to wonder if HV-SV docking will really become an actual feature. Anyways, back to this SV, if I made the two lower levels of this replacement concept into just a big bay, it would be too narrow both in width and height for the Thunder Naiad, but I could fit a good number of my Cassowary HV in such a bay.

All I did last night was work on the stairwell and side cockpit. As I said, it was late and I was tired after two long days, or I would have done texture work on my farm CV instead. Soon I will need to get ready and call my manager to see if I need to drive into work today, so I am not optimistic to get much done with any BP today or tomorrow.

Suggestions on how to do the railings for my stairwell would be appreciated. Part of my problem is that angled railings match the steeper ramps. Right now I am debating using some of the angled wall blocks, but then they would block the view even though I could get such a thick railing to at least match the angle of the ramps?

19. rucky

rucky Rear Admiral

:) Got the Level-Upgrade working in the PDA,
    that means, the Combat Scenario is now fully working (as far as it's made of course) without any use of console-cheating-fu :)

When some want to have a testrun AND provide some feedback then, feel free to pm me!!
    Usable: three different Space Battle Scenarios.

Of course I will upload to Workshop when it's finished. But I want to include at least 2 additional land combat tests, perhaps after some reviews even some more...

20. rucky

rucky Rear Admiral

That being said, for Friends, you can download/subscribe to the Scenario already!
    Please remember to give feedback I can incorporate, it's still highly w.i.p.