What did you do in Empyrion today?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slam Jones, Oct 17, 2015.

1. banksman45

banksman45 Rear Admiral

Still building my Carrier. I have no idea how long this monster is going take to finish but I'm enjoying it. I plan on ruling the Universe with this carrier. LOL When I finished it should have four large hangar bays that should hold 4 or 5 small Sv in each hangar bay.. I have no idea if you can dock more than one SV yet but I'm going to try it. I also have no idea why I im going carry that many ships in when I'm playing a single player game but who cares. It's cool to have. lol
    Screenshot (89).png

Tyrax Lightning and futontorpedo like this.
  2. Darryl smith

Darryl smith Commander

Finally finished a design for a CV that I like, it would probably be considered a cruiser I suppose. Small hanger for a couple fighters and plenty of guns. And what do I see this morning, new generators and fuel tanks so now I get to redesign the whole fracking ship!

Tyrax Lightning and banksman45 like this.
  3. NafreiuX

NafreiuX Captain

Sure mate :)

I have just finished the exterior of the base, time to put a bit detailing and textures and afterwards the build will be in the workshop :)
    Some more pics:
    SpaceStation2_2016-07-19_15-24-12.png SpaceStation2_2016-07-19_15-23-50.png SpaceStation2_2016-07-19_15-24-42.png SpaceStation2_2016-07-19_15-25-20.png

4. banksman45

banksman45 Rear Admiral

Tyrax Lightning likes this.
  5. Krenios

Krenios Commander

6. futontorpedo

futontorpedo Commander

Finished framing my latest Eve replica (ORE Venture mining frigate). Now for the fun part!

20160718220242_1.jpg

7. Asteriah

Asteriah Lieutenant

Nice venture !

I went back to Second Life where I am making my Abaddon.
    They have a much better creative building system for me at the moment.
    Ill post a pic of it once I get it done. Problem in SL is finding a public building area where I can rezz the thing.

Tyrax Lightning and futontorpedo like this.
  8. banksman45

banksman45 Rear Admiral

I also decided to take bike out for a ride and enjoy some of the lightening improvements in the game. This is really a pretty game. A lot of scenery.
    Screenshot (90).png Screenshot (93).png

9. Tyrax Lightning

Tyrax Lightning Rear Admiral

Yep, ya totally can dock multiple SVs to one CV, just gotta have the space. :)

I know your pain, but that's Alpha for ya. Try to think of it as a free excuse to experiment some more in future designs. :)

I like how ya placed the Gatling Gun in a fine spot to blow your own brains out while it's trying to shoot something right in front of ya & on the ground. Viva La Suicide Skiff! XD *Rolls on the ground laughing*

Next ya should build a SV with the Open Cockpit that has a Rocket Launcher Mounted behind that Cockpit aimed right at your Head! XD

Edit: Oh yeah, For the Topic: Main 3 things i've done lately is [Classified], [Classified], & a personal [Classified] Project i'm unsure the RvB Game Masters will even accept. :D

10. banksman45

banksman45 Rear Admiral

HILARIOUS. haha You're comment just made my day. I didn't have a any where else to put it. Oh thanks for the information. I thought maybe I could dock multiple SVs but I wasn't sure. So thanks!!

11. Bigfeet

Bigfeet Captain

So i went to a new creative and tried fidling around with the new T2 generator on my CV, thinking it would improve the energy output & all that. As i turned her back on all hell broke loose.

My sweet don't like me anymore o_O

12. futontorpedo

futontorpedo Commander

Hmmm... well there go my plans of updating my power-hungry CVs tonight -- at least until this gets patched... o_O

13. Darryl smith

Darryl smith Commander

Wow what the hell happened? It looks like the thrusters have gone crazy. You would think a simple generator swap wouldn't effect how the thing flys

14. Frigidman

Frigidman Rear Admiral

Was having a blast with the explosives bug, compromising the foundation of the Drone base on omicron, and then the SI stopped behaving and left too much free standing in air...
    20160719010341_1.jpg

15. Darryl smith

Darryl smith Commander

Got killed repeatedly by the drone base on omnicron as it was shooting through the mountain. When it got me the first time I figured oh well just grab the backpack and try another tactic. Not happening so I try to get back to my SV and get killed by a heavey drone on the way. Of course it finds the SV and before I can get into it the cockpit detonates. So fresh start and now my old CV is sitting in orbit near omnicron with a load of stuff I need back. Tonight should be fun, build a warp capable slab to get to omnicron, retrieve stuff from old CV and then down to surface to put new cockpit in what's left of my SV and hopefully get all my gear back

16. Tyrax Lightning

My Tyrax Dragon Transport Rebuild got hit with that same bug & I reported it a Patch or 2 ago, ya should Bug Report that too so the Devs know that it's still in effect. I would REALLY love it to get fixed. :(

I've been in a Convo with a peep claiming they can't get an Account Made or Log In or something like that who thinks it gets triggered when too many Generators giving too much Power to the CV causes it. I'm unsure if it is indeed but I think it plausible. My Tyrax Dragon Transport rebuild bugged out with its current Max Power at 2,150 MW.

Hurry everyone! Build your MC Style Dream Magic Floating Bases with this Bug while ya can! :p

Hate to break it to ya, but the Fresh Start mighta compromised your Ownership of that CV...

17. Cotoktoto

Cotoktoto Commander

For the last couple of days I was working on this:

[​IMG]

Now when I have enough resources, the actual building starts:

[​IMG]

18. Iskar

Iskar Commander

This is going to be frickin' huge. Are you sure you'll be able to get it into the orbit before running out of fuel or risking a melt down of your engines?

19. Tyrax Lightning

Why would ya ever wanna build a CV on the Planet Ground instead of Space...? Gravity can really bog ya down during building. o_O

20. Cotoktoto

Cotoktoto Commander

Into orbit? Yes. After that we will see :D
    btw I started this survival on "all hard" settings, so it will be a good test what hard survival have to offer...