What is the LEAST FUN single-task action in the game right now?

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by Hummel-o-War, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Lithoboli

Lithoboli Lieutenant

Locating orbital POI.

I don't even bother trying to explore in space anymore, there is no reliable way to know where you have covered and where you have not. The system on planets with the detector devices is adequate if imprecise, the complete lack of any such system in orbit is useless.

I feel that without the 'map' and 'map hide' commands, any time spent in orbit is time wasted.

2. Track Driver

Track Driver Rear Admiral

I'm inclined to agree. The "radar" in space is all but useless. Much work is needed in this area, unfortunately, and I'm unable to suggest solutions.

Monroe and RhodeKill like this.
  3. dazkaz

dazkaz Lieutenant

Least fun single action for me at the moment is gathering water from the water generators.
    Desperately need either a shift click straight into a container option, (not just to the player inventory) and a gather all option, to a connected container via wifi.
    A more advanced option could be added to the research tree to have a larger water generator, that will deliver water straight into a large container.
    As a side note I would like to add that when I move large volumes of water containers from one container to another at the moment, it causes such a delay that a message comes up saying I am temporarily disconnected from the server.
    This is on the Official Public Server.

Lizard_of_Fire, Monroe and Philipp like this.
  4. Wolfoot

Wolfoot Ensign

Need to swap between inventory and Control Panel for base/ships all the time to activate containers and trigger switchs.
    We need more shorts cut to direct acces. Maybe we can drag n drops containers, switches, turrets to the shortcut bar.
    Same for while piloting, we have a short cut for weapons group, but if we want to cut power, get artillery up or control a given turret, we have to : P, find item in groups, unfold groups, double clic items.... not usable in combat for example.

dazkaz and Monroe like this.
  5. Lazer295

Lazer295 Ensign

I hate having to switch to my multitool while raiding a POI to check block damage. For example: busting grates, going through walls, or destroy blocks to climb out of certain areas.

6. Precise Calibre

Precise Calibre Lieutenant

Manually sorting my inventory.

TmikeS3 likes this.
  7. TmikeS3

TmikeS3 Commander

Why is auto sort not a thing?