Wishing You a Merry Christmas and Grateful Thanks for Your Support!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Taelyn, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Taelyn

Taelyn Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    • Administrator
    Hello Galactic Survivalists,

As we wrap up another incredible year together, we want to take a moment to extend our warmest wishes to each and every one of you. This festive season, may your hearts be filled with joy, your homes with laughter, and your spirits with the magic of Christmas.

:ChristmasTree: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! :SantaClaus:

We are immensely grateful for the unwavering support and enthusiasm you've shown throughout the year. Your dedication has truly made our community a vibrant and thriving space. Together, we've achieved so much, and we couldn't be more excited about the journey ahead.

:Pressent: A Special Thank You :Pressent:

We want to express our heartfelt gratitude to each member who has contributed bug reports and valuable feedback. Your attention to detail and commitment to improving our game has been instrumental in making it better every day. It's a true testament to the strength of our community, and we're thankful for your support in this journey.

:Party1: Looking Back, Moving Forward :Party1:

As we reflect on the year gone by, we're filled with pride and joy at what we've accomplished together. The challenges we've faced have only strengthened our bonds, and we're excited about the opportunities the future holds.

In the spirit of the season, let's continue to support and uplift one another. May the coming year bring even more success, growth, and moments of shared joy.

:Fireworks1: Cheers to a Wonderful New Year! :Fireworks2:

Eleon Game Studios

[​IMG]

2. Myrmidon

Myrmidon Rear Admiral

Merry Christmas to everyone and their families at Eleon Game Studios and to every player and their families. It has been a blast playing Empyrion and watching it evolve like every year. Looking forward to another wonderful year ahead. Thank you everyone developers modders and vessel builders and also those who contribute to the community in every way. :ChristmasTree::SantaClaus::Pressent:

I wish to everyone happiness, success in their lives and enjoyment playing developing and contributing in the game.

Pantera likes this.
  3. jalore

jalore Lieutenant

[​IMG]

Pantera and Myrmidon like this.
  4. Robot Shark

Robot Shark Rear Admiral

Merry Christmas.

5. GoldDragon

GoldDragon Captain

That cat would make a nice plushy! :)

Merry Christmas to all!

6. Vasili (half-life)

Vasili (half-life) Ensign

I'm so thankful and fortunate for this game that I decided to subscribe to this site. (sonething I never do). "only" spent 300+ hours and feel like I just started. So much to do in this game.

I hope all the developers and players the best. And see some wonderful additions, changes and fixes for the game. Happy new year!

Myrmidon and Wellingtoon like this.
  7. StoneLegion

StoneLegion Captain

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and hope your New Years Rocks!

Myrmidon likes this.