Wolf Force Pack Gaming

Discussion in 'Clans' started by N99024, Mar 16, 2017.

1. N99024

N99024 Captain

Hello, so if your viewing this, Congrats, you may have an interest in this community.

So what am I doing here talking about this place?
    Well, its a great place to hangout to be honest, so I'm opening the door for any of you Survivalists who may be interested in the community.
    The Rules for the community are in the spoiler below, as well as the Discord link, but in order to insure we don't get a lot of rules broken I'm insisting on hiding it. It will be a clickable link on a single letter

Our Ethics, Teamspeak & Discord Rules
    1. No disrespect tolerated. This includes excessive swearing and the use of any racist, sexist or homophobic term(s).
    2. All names, chat/voice and avatar icons must be PG-13 rated.
    3. No drug references in names, chat/voice.
    4. No server disruption, including: mic/chat spamming, trolling or intentionally interfering with others.
    5. Do not go AFK in a channel; instead, join the AFK channel. (Excludes donator channels and staff) We understand it happens but we ask that you try your hardest to utilize the AFK room or put yourself on away status for a certain amount of time.
    6. No advertising other servers or communities.
    7. No names, chat/voice that advocate or oppose a political stance, terrorism or religion.Its actually on the L on "letter"
    8. No impersonating Staff Members.
    9. No arguing with, or pestering Staff Members.
    10. Staff Members have the final say(Your sweet a** better follow this rule).