Zirax Weapon Bunker

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by Asmodan, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Asmodan

Asmodan Lieutenant

I tried this POI recently and the Design was new to me, so i thought i might give some Feedback. I didn't see the Switch in the Room with the Doorcode and by using Explosives on (what i thought was) a weakspot i accidentally blew up the Lever which made me Stuck for some time. Since the Lever is in a Secure Room which you have to find the Code for and there is nothing else in it, there is imho no need to hide it. Or maybe move it a bit away so that anyone trying to blast through the "weakspot" not accidentally destroying the Lever.

Also in the Area around the Door with the Code i got a Popup to Enter the Code, everytime i was near the Door. Since there are also Enemies and you can not shoot or run while this popup is open it prevented me from fighting and so i died. I don't know why this popup automatically comes everytime when i'm near that door but please remove this because its annoying. Similar to the Internal Error thing which sometimes popup in a Fight and prevents you from doing anything until closed, this is also something that needs to change.

2. Vermillion

Vermillion Rear Admiral

Honestly, I wish they'd change the block material for Levers to hullcombat, so that the levers will be immune to bullets and resistant to explosions to prevent accidental destruction. Right now they break with 2 shots and usually break most POIs that rely on complex signal use.
    Though if you start blowing up code-locked doors with explosives, the problem isn't so much the POI since you're not meant to go around blowing up doors in any POI.
    If a door doesn't open, it will usually open up later, or doesn't open for a reason.

The code pop-up is a bug from around V1.3. It's been reported but nothing has happened with it.