Get Support

Discussion in 'Official Eleon Server' started by RexXxuS, Feb 22, 2017.

1. vxsote

vxsote Lieutenant

With the announced changes to ship class calculations in 6.6, I'm concerned with the effects that might have when the service is updated. I have a class 7 ship that is approximately a couple devices or lights away from being class 8. Will the new class calculation be applied in game, and what will happen if it tips my ship over the limit?

2. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Administrator

Sorry for the delay guys.

Depends if I get the ID / unique name of it.

Did it happen near the green wall? To prevent this I would recommend to stay away from it. Otherwise I don't know..
    I can't restore the ships anymore only kind of give some compensation if the loss was big.

I think so - however the last time we had a full wipe they were not working 100% so I might implement them only in few orbits.
    I plan to overall update the scenario asap and with the next full wipe they would be active again.

It is already applied but we won't go over Class 7 for now. It is the servers hardware limit to handle already these big ships. If you re-saved the ship in creative it is not always that above the current Class. But sometimes you have to rebuild the ship, yes.

RexXxuS

3. vxsote

vxsote Lieutenant

I was more concerned about losing everything that is in the ship, not whether I could keep the ship itself. Luckily, the triangle count went down so now I can actually increase the number of devices.

4. Old Gezzer

Old Gezzer Ensign

Hi
    My CV is stuck on my sv at the green wall or visa versa, please can you help me asap?

• EU Server
    • Planet: Valea
    • CV Stuck half way through the Green Border
    • SV invisiable at the edge of green border.
    • Sunday 20/8/17, straight after server restart.
    • CV ID: 1475533, Capital Vessal (CV)
    • Sorry can't se my SV ID because it is invisible.
    • CV Location 4085.1,57.7,-429.4
    • SV Location 4092, -452
    On Sunday, at the last 30 seconds to logout before restart, I docked at my base in my SV & logged out.
    Loged in straight after to find I was alone at my base & my SV gone. I could see it on the map at 4092, -452, as it was quite far away, I went to collect it with my CV, as I was flying through the boarder my CV stopped half way through, saying: There is non docked ship in my ship, Flying is not possible.
    Some how I have flown into my invisible SV at 4092, -452, I can stand on the ground at 4092, -452, but I can not see my SV anywhere.
    I have tried to move my CV everyday since to no avail. Please can an admin help me asap please?
    I'm sorry I don't know the id of my SV, only the location & I understand if thats not enough.
    But its really my CV that I'm really worried & feeling salty about, as miss the old girl big time & I really hope I don't loose her.
    Also because she is in the air at her location the is a chance of somebody flying into her from the otherside of the green border, which would only compound the problem & really don't want to be the cause of that type of knock on effect.

Thank you for any help recieved inadvance & for a brilliant game.
    Old Gezzer

[​IMG] [​IMG]