StoneLegion.Com 24/7 Dedicated Survival Server! - Fresh Start!

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by StoneLegion, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Alchimeriste

Alchimeriste Commander

non trap/trick, Its a vessel with a lot colors, blue wings and two machine-gun. Like a mini-bus :

EDiT:

[​IMG]

2. Battlezorg

Battlezorg Lieutenant

Nope not mine. Mine is a makeshift flying peace of moon rocks. I was trying to escape Hoth and travel to warmer climates.

3. Alchimeriste

Alchimeriste Commander

A lot of dead vessels in space..

4. StoneLegion

StoneLegion Captain

Rafe Andedare likes this.
  5. thejekyll

thejekyll Lieutenant

Awesome. I am coming to join yall. Yay multiplayer!

StoneLegion likes this.
  6. thejekyll

thejekyll Lieutenant

Alas the game glitched and despawned my escape pod before I could loot it (like 3 minutes). Vana was nice enough to make me a drill and some drill ammo, gave me some food and a constructor too. I set out to mine my way back to a starting point. When I finally found iron and promethium, thats when the drones showed up. With no weapon I was a sitting duck. Next wipe I guess. :)

7. StoneLegion

StoneLegion Captain

8. thejekyll

thejekyll Lieutenant

Is that a server wiping update? Does that mean I can try again in the morning?

9. StoneLegion

StoneLegion Captain

No only 4.1 was.

10. Rafe Andedare

Rafe Andedare Lieutenant

This server is wonderful. The new update will help with some of the issues we have had with griefers. The push to get off Akua asap will still exist I suspect, so I was thinking that it may be better for me to join a faction and combine my efforts with other good players rather than create more bases on Akua than necessary. I will look for an opening in a respectable group when I am in game just as a heads up.

StoneLegion likes this.
  11. StoneLegion

StoneLegion Captain

Yeah I hope more and more people team up even more so with the current limitations to help people get started. You guys could do great things in groups.

12. cdgmaboroshi

cdgmaboroshi Ensign

Following the patch, a new form of griefing has evolved where another player simply envelops the base of another player with invulnerable blocks.
    [​IMG]

13. Games4Kickz

Games4Kickz Lieutenant

With 4.1 and the ability to make a specific planet PvP (As far as I understood the patch notes) will you be assigning PvP to a specific Planet?

Rafe Andedare likes this.
  14. Rafe Andedare

Rafe Andedare Lieutenant

Hopefully it will be possible to determine who the griefers are and ban them.

15. hehehemann

hehehemann Ensign

Any chance we can get more bases allowed to be built or is it part of the coding of the game right now?
    I have been enjoying using this server, people seem really nice and havent experienced a griefer yet. I just cant put down a base or build an SV as it says there are too many on the planet already.

edit.. Thanks to everyone who was helping me today. I found you can get into space to make an SV if you can find a ride up there.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  16. StoneLegion

StoneLegion Captain

Think it's part the game for now but maybe 4.2

17. APO

APO Ensign

Server offline ?

18. StoneLegion

StoneLegion Captain

forgot to update this post but server is now 4.2

19. ArthurDent

ArthurDent Lieutenant

I was on your server just now, everything was going well untill suddenly strange things started to happen, a gut called LightSpeed shouted in chat about someone taking over his base, while being on Akua, I was on a mining trip at the time, on returning to base my own turret turned on me, I'm on omicron and was the only payer on the planet at the time. some guy earlier was saing somethging about how he found out how to hurt other players bases by ramming em with a SV. I have saved his name, didnt feel it was ok to post it here, if anyone wants to know contact me by PM.
    I hope this is an issue that can be fixed, liked the server a lot and would like to continue to play there.

20. Vorg

Vorg Lieutenant

I was thinking of starting a char a server, but I've had my fill of PVP servers. And then there is the matter of fuel. Just in my dabbaling offline, it looks like it would be a bit of work keeping enough fuel to keep things running while not on. I don't want to have to worry about getting on every day long enough to get enough fuel to keep it running till the next time I get on.

And now I reading building a base to get going in might not be an option because of a base/planet limit? Is that true?