Alpha 8 - Detector

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by Hummel-o-War, Jun 12, 2018.

1. LeVentNoir

LeVentNoir Captain

The largest problems with this is that HVs are terrible for overland travel. They can't handle hills, the light scout ones get ripped up by any unexpected bases, etc.

Give us detectors on SVs. And CVs. Let them triangulate, and give us a "distance" indication.

Let us get big, planet scanning ones, let us filter what we want.

Ronin94, EstebanLB01 and OopsLoops like this.
  2. OopsLoops

OopsLoops Lieutenant

I interpret this demands of SV detectors are unbalance between the range of the handheld detector and planets size.

Perhaps it meaning is that there is too much time to explore. (As a simple discontent) I said I can not agree with detectors for SV in the previous post. its has not changed. (and other opinions too.) However, if it is insufficient to search now, I can agree with the expansion of the overall detection range.

imo, In this case, a doubt remains whether the size difference of the planets is too large. (Apart from the issue of detector) Whether a small planet is too small, exploration will be too easy. (It does not change even if a detector is mounted on the SV) If it makes the game boring, it is also a problem.

But now, perhaps it was not a matter of detectors, I thought that the difference in planet size might be too big. The size of the planet, the difference between the size of the planet and the planet, the problems of them and the performance of the detector are directly related.

How do you all want the SV detector how did you feel about that point?

3. RickyRockFish

RickyRockFish Ensign

I think the detector is genius! adding them only to HVs gives them value, before the detectors I would resist actually using HVs. I like effort is being made into making each item and type have a value.

OopsLoops likes this.