PLZ Retest and Re-Report BUG: switch visual desease when assotiated with signal

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by megs, May 25, 2022.

1. megs

megs Lieutenant

For more information see here Bug Report Template

Build:1.8 experimental II 3823
    Mode:solo
    Mode:normal exploration

SERVER NAME:
    SEED-ID:akua 922408

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS:

Reproducibility:always
    Severity:low

Type:Switch visual malfunction

Summary:configuring a switch on 2OR boolean signal, the switch does not always showing the right position at activation/deactivation.

Description:
    configuring a switch on 2OR boolean signal (from two switchs), one of these switchs does not always showing the right position at activation/deactivation. ( stay at inativ visual when signal is activ, and back to work after reativation loop done. leave the zone and use it again make alwas same thing)

Steps to Reproduce:
    1) place two wall switch on same structure ( i my case it is a captured underground POI)
    2)configure 2OR signal with these switchs
    3)Use a switch and see the visual effect on switch comming wrong.

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links: no crashs

Last edited: May 26, 2022
  2. megs

megs Lieutenant

Other similar ghost visual items remain after deleting may be a link with window deleting bug. It seem to be a no cleared buffer of some world deleted objects.

Last edited: May 26, 2022
  3. basingleton

basingleton Commander

I have the same thing with the windows but: The normal window shows as broken after it's removed with multi-tool, and the Armored window doesn't show any border around the glass so it looks like the room isn't sealed in at all. Not to mention the rotate doesn't change the tint (reported in a different report).