Builders Wishlist

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Hummel-o-War, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Track Driver

Track Driver Rear Admiral

3 & 4, yes please!

garyice likes this.
  2. CyberMech

CyberMech Commander

Day / night sensor for to create automatic lighting around the building at night.

Annimar Telesh, Sup, KRanKO5 and 3 others like this.
  3. KRanKO5

KRanKO5 Lieutenant

I wish that the CPU tiers were revisited soon for vanilla ^^ I'd like to have some more tiers to build around, 6 instead of 4 perhaps? Atm the progresión from t1 to t3 feels ok to me but it breaks at t4.

CyberMech likes this.
  4. CyberMech

CyberMech Commander

I suggest making it necessary for CV to connect the blocks hanging separately from the ship with the hull. Those. Blocks hanging separately from the ship (if it is not an NPC ship) should fall off from it as it happens with BA blocks. Alternatively, the power supply of the equipment located on the units hanging separately from the ship must require a connection with the ship to supply power to this equipment.
    I think that it is logical to do this either with the falling off blocks, if they have lost the physical connection with the ship, or the option with the supply of energy through the blocks. Blocks flying separately from the ship (if this is not an NPC ship) at least looks strange and introduces a number of imbalances and problems.

Miu_serp likes this.
  5. Ente

Ente Ensign

MAIN-TAG: I would love a debug (N-)menu option to color the standard building blocks based on their material (i.e. carbon/steel/hardened steel/etc.). Basically a way to see which material an already textured block has, without having to resort to the tooltip of the multitool. Currently it is extremely tedious to optimise ship armor...

On a related note: It would also be great if there was a way to upgrade/downgrade blocks with symmetry.

6. KRanKO5

KRanKO5 Lieutenant

Brilliant