Capital Vessel

Discussion in 'Questions, Discussions & Feedback' started by EleonGameStudios, Aug 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vitriks

Vitriks Commander

Can someone make a video? I'm to scared to run this ship at my PC. It's totally have to be in game.

2. Slam Jones

Slam Jones Rear Admiral

I don't think it's the biggest, but the Titanius I posted earlier in the thread appears to be about 240-250 blocks long. Haven't measured how tall/wide tho.

3. Brokenshakles

Brokenshakles Rear Admiral

I'm not sure what the largest one is, but I have a project that is about twice as long and is slightly wider. (257 blocks long at last count.)

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  4. Devilspit

Devilspit Lieutenant

Here is a Medium/Large CV that I built in survival. It can still be added to at this point but it is fully operational. I call it the "Molag Bal" ( Some of you may recognize the name.) Anyways it is my first large CV that I've built in this game. I've included a comparison of size to the Talos so you can get a general idea of size.

Enjoy!

2016-01-15_00001.jpg 2016-01-15_00002.jpg 2016-01-15_00003.jpg 2016-01-15_00004.jpg 2016-01-15_00005.jpg

Attached Files:

Taun Hawk, Phoenix, Angvir and 4 others like this.
  5. Angvir

Angvir Lieutenant

Who're you going to enslave? lol

6. WarMachine

WarMachine Captain

So here is my Scout. Its a small CV with most of the basics and warp (I built the ship around the Warp Drive). Its kinda set up like a submarine, very tight like a small war ship. But its fast, maneuverable, and is ment to land on planets. There are two small room on each side for adding what you need, a commanders quarters and bunk room that can be reconfigured as needed. It may load without the turrets, but the main guns load fine.

Steam Workshop

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
    Furian, Jwitsiepe, blutiger and 2 others like this.
  7. Angvir

Angvir Lieutenant

Very practical. I like it.

WarMachine likes this.
  8. LiftPizzas

LiftPizzas Rear Admiral

This is the SS Beeblebrox, which I just finished building in my Let's Play season 2 series.

(If you are watching the series and don't want spoilers then go watch episode 34 before you proceed here.)
    SS-Beeblebrox-V1-5.jpg

SS-Beeblebrox-V1-4.jpg

SS-Beeblebrox-V1-3.jpg

SS-Beeblebrox-V1-2.jpg

SS-Beeblebrox-V1.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
    tarasin, gekl00, Elfnessa and 2 others like this.
  9. Slam Jones

Slam Jones Rear Admiral

Is it Zaphod-class? :p

10. LiftPizzas

LiftPizzas Rear Admiral

I should probably build a second bridge on it. And a third arm.

Elfnessa and Slam Jones like this.
  11. WarMachine

WarMachine Captain

My latest CV is The Rocinante from SyFy's The Expanse. I tried to keep it the way it is on the show, so when gravity is on, the nose is up and the thrusters are down, it flies normal but the cockpit is on the wall. It has all the basics, flies really well, warp, and has a hold for configuring for crew quarters/ grows/ cargo/ or whatever. It is possible to land on the thrusters if you are a good pilot. There are some bugs due to the layout, sometimes the bottom block of the elevators don't work (don't know how to fix, just reload the game after loading it in), gravity may throw you against the wall (reload the game or replace the generator back in the exact same spot and orientation), and the coffee doesn't always spawn (watch the show or read the books). It can enter planets, it was only meant for landings and take offs.
    I may plan to make the version from the books, 'Leviathan Wakes'. But we could use some Small minigun turrets on CVs that can work anywhere, and orange colored blocks.

The Rocinante is a Mars corvette class warship, the MCRN Tachi. As the last survivors of a devastating attack, the new crew of the Tachi "salvaged" it and renamed it the Rocinante.
    "It looks like a big chisel with an upside-down coffee cup on the back."
    —Praxidike Meng

Edited to add, another version with a better looking thruster, V1 is the original.
    Steam Workshop

Attached Files:

HobanLeaf likes this.
  12. juhlenedni

juhlenedni Lieutenant

Hi, after the Aurora, I tried a more complicated vessel ^^, the Ha'tak, the colors are not great but was not much choice at the moment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
    TwinLance and 大Dong like this.
  13. WarMachine

WarMachine Captain

The Scipio Africanus from SyFy's The Expanse. Its a MCRN Interceptor, like a military police vessel. It has a stacked design like all Expanse ships, so if the gravity bugs, replace the gravity generator in the exact place and orientation, and it may load without the turrets. Has most all the basics, handles good in space. This ship was not meant to go planet side, although it can land and take off, its extremely slow and uses a lot of fuel (as per lore, this ship was built in space and meant only for use in space). I'll make a Xinglong later, next on the list is the MCRN Donnager, lets see if I can max the brick limit.

Steam Workshop

Attached Files:

HobanLeaf likes this.
  14. Von

Von Ensign

My take on the Caldari Naga from EVE.

Attached Files:

blutiger, Furian, 大Dong and 7 others like this.
  15. crazytd69

crazytd69 Lieutenant

I love it!!!

16. Brokenshakles

Nice, but its only around half scale though. I think the current limits would allow for a full scale model...

17. Von

Von Ensign

I'm sure, but didn't want anything that big.

18. Brokenshakles

New Preview!

It is not anywhere near done yet, but this is my Corp/Clans new standard issue combat cruiser. It bears the class name: Clavum.

Clavum_Hull-0.2.0.png

2016-01-20_00002.jpg 2016-01-20_00001.jpg 2016-01-20_00003.jpg 2016-01-20_00004.jpg 2016-01-20_00005.jpg

Just for the curious:

"Clavum" is Latin for nail.

It is 133 blocks, or 266 meters long. For comparison, the Hyperion is only 96 blocks long.
    It currently consists of over 16,000 blocks! I expect this to rise to about 25,000 once the interior is completed.
    It's fighter bay can currently hold 10 Longsword class fighters (Check the SV thread)
    It will eventually have two more bays for holding shuttles.
    It has 16 5x5 weapon weapon hardpoints, 12 of which can be pointed in a single direction at a time.
    It can cover any direction with half of its weapons without maneuvering.

19. sixfinger

sixfinger Ensign

Hi Community!

I finished my "Sharcoon" MK I - 11.5 kt pure and fast fun in orbital fights!

Sharcoon.png
    It´s designed as an small and fast destroyer with 5 main rocketlauncher, 4 rocketlauncher trurrets, 5 minigun turrets and 3 plasma turrets.

Details:
    width/depth/height: 21/63/21
    total blocks: 8105
    weight: 11.5 kt
    generators: 12

Blueprint (survival):
    iron: 10530
    silicon: 4750
    copper: 4130
    cobalt: 2630
    sathium: 1070
    neodym: 770
    zascosium: 60
    erastrum: 60
    plastic: 300
    planting crop: 36

building time: 14:09 h

Energy:
    Orbit:
    idle: 30:07 h at 1% (1.73 MW)

flight: 90.3 min at 28% (33.6 MW)

Akua (0.84G):
    idle: 30:06 h at 1% (1.73 MW)
    flight: 17.4 min at 144% ( 172.8 MW)

Sharcoon.png Sharcoon back.png Sharcoon down.png Sharcoon front.png

Attached Files:

20. WarMachine

WarMachine Captain

Going to add a couple of my survival ships to the list. Taking a brake from my Donnager, accidently switched factions and it destroyed everything in my shipyard. For those that wanted me to post the MWPs, I'll do so after I dig them up from a back up, they were in the shipyard massacre.

First on the list the Rock Hopper , it's a remodel of my very first survival CV. Its pretty loaded for its size, O2 tank and station, fridge, cargo, it has no weapons. I used this to mine asteroids and as an efficient way to go planet to planet pre-warp. 34 blocks, 332t, lvl 10.
    Rock-Hopper-M2.png
    Next is my more recent Explorer/Corsair. The Corsair has all the basics and smaller then my scout (with less weaponry), including warp, this was designed to be a long range recon craft. The Explorer is a fully loaded version of the Corsair with a small hangar. Adv constructor, warp, food grow prep and storage, ect.. This was designed to be a long range survival craft, you can load a SV or HV in back, and land/dock SVs on the top as well. Both can land planet side, thought neither was meant for long term atmospheric flight.
    U.C.-Explorer.png U.N.C.-Corsair.png

Steam Workshop

Attached Files:

eninrebmun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.