Capital Vessel

Discussion in 'Questions, Discussions & Feedback' started by EleonGameStudios, Aug 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarCitizen

StarCitizen Lieutenant

Here we go, photos of what the theater and flight deck/ bridge look like in the blueprint above, the above photos were outdated, my bad flight deck (2).png :)

Attached Files:

2. StarCitizen

StarCitizen Lieutenant

Missed one angle, here you go :D Space back and side.png

Elfnessa and Ehta like this.
  3. Ehta

Ehta Commander

Hmm, I need to start making a space whaling ship it seems ;D

StarCitizen and eninrebmun like this.
  4. Bearwolf

Bearwolf Lieutenant

Nice ship, how did you get past the block limit? Once i go over around 260 blocks they start cutting off

5. StarCitizen

StarCitizen Lieutenant

Dont make me build a Green Peace ship to stop you har har,and on and on we go lol

6. StarCitizen

StarCitizen Lieutenant

Wait I support PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals.

7. Arturius1967

Arturius1967 Captain

Well, there is a trick, where you can push the limits. just blueprint your work and respawn it at another place. After new spawn the mass center is new calculated and you can add new blocks. The negative effect is, your savegame looks later like this:

2016-03-03_00031.jpg

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  8. Bearwolf

Bearwolf Lieutenant

:) ok thanks ill try that next time, current is big enough as it is and taking a while :)

9. Bearwolf

Bearwolf Lieutenant

Its got the start of them if you look at the under.jpg image both bottom and top will have the rockets turrets.

10. Ehta

Ehta Commander

This is a capital vessel I designed to act as umm, as a castle. When you slap Gravity generator on top of large thruster it looks pretty darn good, so I wanted to make a small castle, which would fly with those and which you could just pop on top of any mineral deposit anywhere. Things soon got well out of hand though and it took me most of the week to finish this to the level where I've filled most of the space aboard with "useful" stuff. :D

So without further ado:
    It's meant to rise and land vertically although you can move it across the landscape and space to different planets, asteroids and orbits. The bottom is partially open so you can just land on top of desired mineral deposit and mine safely inside your castle walls. There's also heaps of light and all survival equipment you might need for months. Contains enough farm space to feed a small army and there's heaps of room for expansions if you feel you might need more. You can also land it on water to get water purifiers and H2O and H2/H2O generators inside. When using this as base on a planet, remember to make group of all of the thrusters and turn them off to conserve power for useful stuff.

When building this thing in survival, remember it's a proper behemoth(on my scale at least) so it takes heaps of raw materials (and 6 hours to build)
    iron: 4250 || sathium: 170 || erestrum: 10
    copper: 2110 || plastic: 140 || zascosium: 10
    silicon: 1960 || neodymium: 120
    cobalt: 1460 || growing pots: 72

From bottom to top this Orient stylish flying castle contains:
    1. Mine and crafting floor, with farms, worklights and everything else
    2. Hangar and rearm facilities, "outdoors" garden for barbecue parties, huge amount of room to do whatever you want
    3. Engine room, with cockpit, fuel depots, engineering, warp drive
    3½. Battlements, engines, docking pads for small vessels.
    4. Crew living area
    5. Captain's quarters
    6. Main cannon duty room

Edit: OH, and I countered the gravity generators overlapping by sticking one on the roof so it has two downwards and one upwards, so space gravity is roughly 1g downwards!

----------------------------------------Be warned under this line is a ship load of images :D -------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    General shape from up

[​IMG]
    From the side

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And blueprint link:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=637851389

11. Elfnessa

Elfnessa Commander

12. Elfnessa

Elfnessa Commander

13. Elfnessa

Elfnessa Commander

14. Mysh

Mysh Captain

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  15. Nickolai

Nickolai Lieutenant

16. HristFreya

HristFreya Lieutenant

Terran Battlecruiser.

[​IMG]

After a long ... long edits I finally finished my version of the Terran Battlecruiser. I tried to make it as close, as I can to the original. The interior is completely designed by me, every part of the ship has been filled with my own interior take of the Battlecruiser. There is a prison, generator room, dining room and etc. The ships yours to explore.

It's survival friendly, you can fly in and out of orbit without getting the ship completely stuck inside the planet. There's enough thrusters on the Battlecruiser to land onto the surface of a planet and lift off from it. All the rooms aren't too hard to find it's not a maze inside I kept it relatively simple one single elevator takes you up and down the decks. One elevator on each side that takes you down to the hangars.

Unfortunately there was no way to create a ... nice looking dining place so there is actually an add-on to the Battlecruiser that's optional for those who wants it. You can land the Flying Kitchen side by side in the giant empty space inside the restaurant to fill up the remaining space and there are thrusters on them to position the landing.

Attached Files:

17. Furian

Furian Captain

looks like some awsome work

18. General Admission

General Admission Ensign

19. blutiger

blutiger Lieutenant

Whoa major props you finally got it done, it looks awesome! I'm going to give it a whirl thanks for sharing!!

CirrusMajor and HristFreya like this.
  20. HristFreya

HristFreya Lieutenant

I think I am going to start my next project for the remaining Starcraft Terran flying units, the Valkyrie from Starcraft Broodwars and the Liberator in Legacy of the Void. Along side them I'm going to start building the Capital Ship Science Vessel. I just haven't been able to make a very good sphere so I've been looking for some inspiration and ideas to make it. Haha.

blutiger likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.