--discontinued--

Discussion in 'The Hangar Bay' started by MorpheusZero, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Mikemc

Mikemc Commander

Site says 'No Public Release Available'

2. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Would be really nice if we could get an update. We stoped our project since we thought this would be going well :|.

MorpheusZero likes this.
  3. MorpheusZero

MorpheusZero Lieutenant

Hey guys, sorry I'm still around. I started my new job and been dealing with getting settled there and things are starting to get better for me. I had to do some traveling these past 3 weeks over the holidays. In the next week I will be continuing my efforts, if not this weekend. Sorry I got a little behind. Life is hectic. My dog I've had for 8 years was dying last week and had to be put to sleep so I been dealing with that too. If there is still anyone out there with the know how, I'm still accepting any and all help!

4. MorpheusZero

MorpheusZero Lieutenant

Just pushed a small commit to the github repo to show everyone its back and alive! I had to update to the latest version of Visual Studio 2017, because my other installation of 2015 had been corrupted for some reason so I went ahead and got 2017 RC--unfortunately, the framework of WiX that I was using to create an automated installer from compiling the code is not compatible with 2017 RC yet, so I removed it for now. I may seek alternative installation measures at a later time and will just release everything in a zip for now.

5. MorpheusZero

MorpheusZero Lieutenant

Fixed a bug where Playfields could potentially be allowed to be null and it caused the application to crash when attempting to save the sectors. Going to focus on publishing new sectors and maybe get something pushed out really soon for QA.

6. MorpheusZero

MorpheusZero Lieutenant

Added some code to load in the current existing game saves to publish new sector changes to.

[​IMG]

7. MorpheusZero

MorpheusZero Lieutenant

All I have left to do as part of my alpha test is to convert all of the local changes from .json back to YAML.