HV FORGE: Hovercycle (Hoverbike)

Discussion in 'Stock Blueprints (Repository)' started by Hummel-o-War, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    Blueprint Name: FORGE - Hovercycle
    Spawn Name: FA-050 Neo-Burst
    Class: 0.14 (1)
    Dimensions: 2.5 x 6 x 1.5 m
    Mass: 2.69 T
    CPU: 943 / 5,000 CPU (Tier 1)
    Materials: Carbon Composite.
    Light Count: 1
    Weapons: None.
    Unlock Level: 1
    Pressurized: False

The legendary hybrid of the motorcycle from Akira and an Imperial speederbike thing from Star Wars: The Neo-Burst Hypercycle. Brought to you by FORGE AEROSPACE.
    Has a single cargo box for carrying stuff, 1 generator, fuel tank and light. Unlocks at level 1 and is made entirely of Carbon Composite.

Forge-hovercycle.png
    (by @Vermillion )

2. It's awfully slow for being a hybrid of those two.
    I understand it's a cheap vessel, but it's so extremely light and has 11m/s² acceleration and yet can only go 22m/s max speed.
    The motorbike beats it in a race on flat ground over 150m.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2019
  3. Vermillion

Vermillion Rear Admiral

HVs using Ground Repulsor Engines are being negatively affected in the public build. It should get fixed in the next release, along with an improved internal structure, turning and storage. All for the same great low price.

4. RhodeKill

RhodeKill Commander

Awesome design, can't wait to try it out. Are any of your other Forge blueprints available to the public in any way or do you keep them private? I love your builds but can't seem to find them on the workshop. @Vermillion

5. Vermillion

Vermillion Rear Admiral

I avoid the workshop since it never works properly for me. I can't even update the three I have on there.
    The Forge line-up goes from FA-000 to FA-060 currently, with multiple subversions and variants of many. The Polaris modular base prefabs A to F are also mine and so are most of the UCH prefab ships, including the MS Titan.