PLZ Retest and Re-Report Gas Station

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by Mazen IIXIS, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Mazen IIXIS

Mazen IIXIS Ensign

For more information see here Bug Report Template

Build: 1.6.3 3512
    Mode: Survival
    Mode: Peer2Peer Coop

SERVER NAME:
    SEED-ID: 688987

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: No

Reproducibility: Always
    Severity: Minor/Major

Type: Team Mission

Summary: Mission won't register crafting being done

Description: It have always been a problem for years, crafting items doesn't increment the counter for Gas Station. A new bug reset the counter to 0 and had to start over (for promethium) and in addition crafting Pentaxid didn't increment the counter.

Steps to Reproduce:
    1) Start a coop P2P server.
    2) Start the Gas Station Mission
    3) Craft promethium and pentaxid.

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links:

2. Mazen IIXIS

Mazen IIXIS Ensign

Just a thought. Judging from how it acted, it looks like the integer variable currentLargePromethiumFuelCounter was being reset to 0 by something else but I do not know what could have affected it. I have noticed that the Empyrion's dictionary that contains information for medical stuff and other things was glitching a little where it reset the interface window. I'm not sure if that is connected in any way.

I also do not know what is going on with the Pentaxid counter either. I have two guesses, one is that the event action that was supposed to trigger the pentaxid counter didn't trigger or was triggering but wasn't doing anything with the pentaxid counter. Two, the action event was triggering and incrementing it, but it was being reset to 0 by something else. I do not know which one it was. It just looks like something was either interfering or doing nothing.

I also almost forgot, I'm not sure if this was intentional, but when crafting promethium, I get 2 of them, but the counter registers it as one. Not really related to the bug but I'm wondering if it was intentional.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021