Get Support

Discussion in 'Official Eleon Server' started by RexXxuS, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Done.

The disconnect messages can be all short of things. Can be on your end. Can be on Nitrado's end. Since it also complains about EAC not running
    it can have to do with that. I suggest to report it as bug to the bug forum

Ferg0naut likes this.
  2. Ferg0naut

Ferg0naut Ensign

Awesome, thanks for the quick response guys. We are back in the correct faction now no problems.

Taelyn likes this.
  3. Ferg0naut

Ferg0naut Ensign

Sorry guys, another issue.

Name: Ferg0naut
    Server: US
    Problem: After the previous fix to cro faction owner, I was promoted to admin along with junior patrick. This time we logged on right now server has reverted us to members. We need to accept application from new player we have asked to join us. Can promotion be restored please?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  4. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Fixed it

5. ImperialGuard

ImperialGuard Commander

So I'm not really sure where to post it and since it has something to do with the multiplayer i will do it here.
    Anyway ... every time i try to connect to the official EU server (or seems like any other empyrion server) it gives me a timeout error.
    I can only connect trough friends while they are in game. By the way it only works if i join the game directly trough steam (using the join game through a friend function) as long as empyrion isn't running on its own basically. I have friends who experience the same issue from time to time , but with me its a constant. It actually does more than that, it seems every time i get such a timeout my perfectly working internet just stops working ... doesn't happen at any other time with any other game. (Just to make it clear as long as i don't run empyrion there are no issues)
    So i wonder if that's a common new error and/or if there is anything i can do to fix the issue.

P.S.
    I also reinstalled the game twice (+ deleted all local data)and it had no effect.

6. abberron

abberron Ensign

SERVER: NA
    Problem: Trader Residence planet, server reporting maximum number of buildings has been reached 200, even after fresh wipe. Obviously player structure counter is not resetting with weekly server wipes. This is a server broken can not play to any incoming/new player as they cannot place even a pad to get a cv to leave planet or hv, sv, ba to start.
    Video: n/a, repeatable problem at any time at any location on Trader Residence.

7. Atola

Atola Commander

* US server

With no player structure/full wipes Eleen is almost at structure limit.

---
    @RexXxuS

8. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Thanks, we will implement the "Personal Wipe Counter" then.
    Since it is tested on HWS very successful, I will bring it to the Eleon servers.

Announcement coming...

9. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

10. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hello,

I don't really have a solution for your problem.
    For some it worked after they verified their steam files. For some after clearing the cache.
    But since on our end nothing has changed this mostly mean something on your end has changed.
    Or it's EAC related which is again out of our boundaries.

11. Atola

Atola Commander

US Server.

@RexXxuS

I've been told that one of the four PVE worlds (non-starter) is also already at structure limit AND Pandora (best PVP planet) is at structure limit. It doesn't work to have the best Planet locked down due to technical reasons.

We need a solution for more than just the starter worlds.

I personally liked having structures/ships not visited/used disappearing in alpha 7.
    But whatever works.

Also: Pads created just to spawn ships count in this limit and while they currently are probably a small fraction of what is being used... with the current setup with structures never going away it will become ever larger... and the more infuriating.

12. lemansgranprix

lemansgranprix Ensign

Server US:

Hello, I attempted to "claim all" for two items (Repair Bay T2 and Repair Station) on Plys in the marketplace. It seemed like it worked, but now the items are no longer in my inventory. I'm not sure if the items were made available before the patch and I tried to claim after? Any help would be appreciated. Please let me know if you need more information (my character name is Lemansgranprix)

13. david.walker87

david.walker87 Ensign

Official eu server

Users affected

david.walker87
    Astergoth
    Sentinel-Ghost

Small vessel + Hover vessel missing flicking around the map, when moving.

(Astergoth) Large blue printed base spawn button greyed out since the update even in space with nothing nearby.

14. Ashvau

Ashvau Ensign

The first tutorial quest Follow the Pda Instruction: grab Everything from your Personal Cargo Box- is bugged or something. It will not let me interact with it at all! Kinda at a stand still now!

15. Alatun

Alatun Commander

Afaik the tutorial quests are mostly not doable on a multiplayer server. Except from Eleen you don't have any equipment for your start. And you don't find any ore rocks. For a new player this can be frustrating. You can ask other players for help.

There are several ways to deal with this (depending on the planet you started):
    - hunt golems (can be found in desert biomes) - they are dropping raw ore. If you are lucky you get some iron, copper and silicon and build a portable constructor and emergency generator.
    - another way to get into gear is to find a POI with a constructor (Civil Hub, Research Center). Collect some rocks and extract the basic ores from rock using the constructor and build your first equipment this way. Some also have cargo boxes that contain various resources (ore, tools, weapons, seeds)
    - find a hostile POI without defenses (abandoned mine,...). There you mostly find ore, ingots and other stuff without the need to fight.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  16. markoredflag

markoredflag Commander

Hello my friend, I wanted to take some doubts.
    I love this game, I'm playing on the Official public server, and I'm doing a test, like one if I was a new player there, and I found some problems:
    1- The planet is bigger, but there are no meteors of iron.
    2- How many meteors are falling now? so far only heard of a single meteor while I was playing online.
    3 - The game is very difficult for beginners, because the first players cleaned the planet and there is nothing left.
    Meteors, just very lucky.
    4 - To get iron, we have to spend a lot of time walking.
    This has made the game boring because we can not spend much time available online on the internet because we have our private life, family and home to care for as well, and when we are online, we are just getting stones.
    5 - Could not you increase the number of meteors in starter planets?
    6 - This happened to Nomansky. Giant galaxy and nothing to do,
    7 - In addition, I noticed a fall of people in the Official public server.
    in 2017, it was difficult to enter. but now there is a desert.
    in short, that's it. There is no iron in this game.
    Thanks, and hugs.

17. A wild Tiny Lion appears!

A wild Tiny Lion appears! Ensign

On US Server -

Eris, Plys, Meldo, and Valea, the four PvE planets are all at their max build limit. When I enter Meldo and Plys, it tells me for Meldo today "10 need to leave the playfield" and Plys "3 need to leave the playfield." Why isn't there a decay timer set for player structures? This would help alleviate these issues probably. I have not seen some activity from a few of the bases on Meldo, so I assume they are inactive player bases.

With all four PvE planets at their structure limit, it does not entice me to keep playing on the official server. Need to increase the build limits, set a decay timer, or add more PvE planets.

Also, asteroids do not seem to be re spawning since the update.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    Atola, Alatun and markoredflag like this.
  18. Atola

Atola Commander

Sending out a big PING just in case its needed.

Except of calling me with @RexXxuS for everything you can also ping these great supporters:
    If you need help contact @Taelyn!
    If you need an ingame admin please contact @piddlefoot [NA]!

19. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

I will increase the limits today with the coming Personal Wipe Counter as well.

RexXxuS

20. A wild Tiny Lion appears!

A wild Tiny Lion appears! Ensign

Thank you!