Home Spawn Issue - incorrect spawn point at initial use

Discussion in 'Backlog' started by SCR, Apr 15, 2023.

1. SCR

SCR Ensign

For more information see here Bug Report Template

Build: v.1.9.10 and v.1.9.11
    Mode: Multiplayer
    Mode:

SERVER NAME: Winterborne's PvE Reforged Eden (CPU/MV ON)
    SEED-ID:

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: N/A

Reproducibility: yes (happened twice)
    Severity: player sent to wrong pawn point

Type:

Summary:

Description: Playing Day 186. In the past I had set a Home Spawn (Panel Setting). Recently, I noticed that the Home Spawn was not checked. I never use the Home Spawn but spawn in vicinity or Clone Chamber w/ ship nearby. This has happened twice in the last week:

Steps to Reproduce:
    1) Home Spawn is not set/blank. CV Ship with medical/clone station is in space at POI orbiting Omicron onboard. I died. I spawn inside ship. I notice the Spawn Point used to be checked when I used a different ship so I set Home Spawn on the ship (which was created/bequeathed by a clan member, if that matters).
    2) I set the Home Spawn in the ship that I am in at the POI.
    3) I die. I choose the nearest clone/medical chamber to spawn at - NOT the HOME SPAWN.
    4) I spawn INSIDE the Trading Post on OMICRON which has on of my SV ships outside it.
    5) I fly the SV to the CV to finish the POI. Park the SV on the CV and return it to planet,
    ------
    Patch v.1.9.11 comes out: I am near the same POI. Curiously, the Home Spawn is BLANK not checked from previous foray. The following is IDENTICAL to the initial instance. No idea how Home Spawn was set to blank (or when) I know that I didn't make it blank.
    1) Home Spawn is not set/blank. CV Ship with medical/clone station is in space at POI orbiting Omicron onboard. I died. I spawn inside ship. I notice the Spawn Point used to be checked when I used a different ship so I set Home Spawn on the ship (which was created/bequeathed by a clan member, if that matters).
    2) I set the Home Spawn in the ship that I am in at the POI.
    3) I die. I choose the nearest clone/medical chamber to spawn at - NOT the HOME SPAWN.
    4) I spawn INSIDE the Trading Post on OMICRON which has on of my SV ships outside it.
    5) I fly the SV to the CV to finish the POI.

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links: