[MOD EXT] Empyrion Scripting - Scripts

Discussion in 'The Hangar Bay' started by Ephoie, Mar 22, 2020.

1. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

Last edited: May 28, 2022
  2. me777

me777 Commander

Hi ASTIC,
    danke für das Update.

Wegen dem Bug mit C# in 1.8, macht der auch savegame scripte kaputt?

3. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

Ja leider ALLE C# Scripte da diese via Assemblies hinzugefügt ewrden.
    Zuerst haben sie mit der 1.7.2 den C# Compiler unvollständig eingebaut so das ich den (korrekten) Compiler mühsam in die Mod hineinkompilieren musste (https://empyriononline.com/threads/api-bugs.10252/page-8#post-448420)

Nun stolpert EGS aber offenbar über Assemblies welche dynamisch dazu geladen werden. Hier müssen die Dev's vermutlich nur etwas "Fehlertoleranter" vorgehen und Assemblies welche sie nicht identifizieren können einfach ignorieren. Vor allem da die 1.7.8 diesen Fehler nicht aufwies. Leider nehmen sie keine Hilfe beim Analysieren des Fehlers an.

4. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

5. Nathan Jurgens

Nathan Jurgens Lieutenant

When I am in a CV (A) that is docked to another CV (B), I can not use a teleporter, cause even tho CV (A) has its shield off, CV (B) has its shields on.

Can CV (A) which is docked, turn off the shields on CV (B) or do I have to get CV (B) to monitor the teleporter on CV (A) and turn off its shields if it detects the docked CV teleporter power up?

6. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

You have to get CV (B) to monitor the teleporter on CV (A) and turn off its shields if it detects the docked CV teleporter power up.

7. Shadowpheonix

Shadowpheonix Lieutenant

I have recently started using the automatic harvesting/gardening script by @Entoarox posted earlier here in this thread, and have gotten it to work perfectly - provided that I use the Human "Working at Terminal" crew member. Any of the other crew members (Human or Alien) that I have tried result in a message similar to "No gardener ControlStationHuman found at x:-16 y:130 z:-4: ,ConsoleSmallHuman,".

I don't really want to use that particular crew member as I would prefer that my gardener be able to sit & relax while waiting for the crops to grow. ;)

Is there a list somewhere of which crew members will actually work as Gardeners (or better yet, a way I can get EmpyrionScripting to generate such a list dynamically for me in case a scenario adds a new crew member that would work)?

If it matters, I play strictly single player (unfortunately, I need to make frequent use of that Pause feature).

8. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

In your savegame you'll find a config file with the allowed "gardeners" ;-)
    Feel free to add anything you want as gardener.
    [​IMG]

9. Shadowpheonix

Shadowpheonix Lieutenant

I even went into that file and adjusted the GardenerSalary, but still somehow missed that section. I feel rather embarrassed now for overlooking something I shouldn't have.

Thank you for the prompt reply, and an even bigger thank you for making a truly incredible mod. :NewThumbsUp:

10. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

Comming soon...

[​IMG]

DB access with predefined and customizable queries in the configuration file

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2022
  11. alexmg19972

alexmg19972 Ensign

bonjour je ne trouve pas le générateur d’eau pour ensuite enlever l’eau à l’intérieur puis faire de même avec o² et h+ est ce que quelqu’un aurait une solution ?

12. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

Post this in the forum as a request to Eleon because they need to extend the API so we can access it

13. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

Nathan Jurgens likes this.
  14. Nathan Jurgens

Wow, you have been busy, this opens up so many more script ideas.

Thanks again.

ASTIC likes this.
  15. me777

me777 Commander

Cooles Update.
    Noch eine Frage:
    bekommt man das cargo teleport script mit handlebars hin?
    Ich nutze die cargo teleporter wirklich sehr und währe ziemlich aufgeschmissen wenn mir eleon das dem neuen update kaputt macht...

16. Nathan Jurgens

Now that I have Nav working correctly on my server, I went back to relook at this, and I am sure I followed everything correctly but the scripting is not finding Navigator. Any way to debug this so I can find the issue?

17. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

Dafür müsste ich eine weitere Handlebarshelper noch erstellen, doch ich hoffe mal das Eleon den Fehler fixed den sie mit der 1.8 eingebaut haben!!!

18. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

In the playfield logfiles you will find the "CheckAddOnAssemblies" and the loading of them "CustomAssemblyLoad"

Code:
    06-03:05:29.634 05_05 -LOG- {EmpyrionScripting} EmpyrionScripting Mod started: IModApi PlayfieldServer
    06-03:05:29.651 05_05 -LOG- {EmpyrionNetAPITools} ConfigurationManager load 'C:\steamcmd\empyrion.server\PlayfieldServer/../Saves/Games/DefaultRE\Mods\EmpyrionScripting\Configuration.json'
    06-03:05:29.800 05_05 -LOG- {EmpyrionScripting} DB ConnectionString:Data Source=C:\steamcmd\empyrion.server\PlayfieldServer/../Saves/Games/DefaultRE\Mods\EmpyrionScripting\..\..\global.db;Mode=ReadOnly;Cache=Shared
    06-03:05:29.801 05_05 -LOG- {EmpyrionScripting} CheckAddOnAssemblies: #1
    06-03:05:29.810 05_05 -LOG- {EmpyrionScripting} CustomAssemblyLoad: C:\STEAMCMD\EMPYRION.SERVER\SAVES\GAMES\DEFAULTRE\MODS\EMPYRIONGALAXYNAVIGATOR\EMPYRIONGALAXYNAVIGATORDATAACCESS.DLL (C:\STEAMCMD\EMPYRION.SERVER\SAVES\GAMES\DEFAULTRE\MODS\EMPYRIONGALAXYNAVIGATOR\EMPYRIONGALAXYNAVIGATORDATAACCESS.DLL)
    06-03:05:29.813 05_05 -LOG- {EmpyrionNetAPITools} ConfigurationManager save 'C:\steamcmd\empyrion.server\PlayfieldServer/../Saves/Games/DefaultRE\Mods\EmpyrionScripting\Configuration.json'
    06-03:05:29.831 05_05 -LOG- {EmpyrionNetAPITools} ConfigurationManager no change 'C:\steamcmd\empyrion.server\PlayfieldServer/../Saves/Games/DefaultRE\Mods\EmpyrionScripting\Configuration.json'

and you have to copy the EmpyrionGalaxyNavigatorDataAccess.dll in the savegame mod path from the empyriongalaxynavigator and reference it in the config file of the scripting
    Code:
    "AddOnAssemblies": [
        "..\\EmpyrionGalaxyNavigator\\EmpyrionGalaxyNavigatorDataAccess.dll"
      ],

19. Nathan Jurgens

my line for the Configuration.json for the Empyrion scripting has to be wrong.
    Its

"AddOnAssemblies": ["C:\empyrion\Saves\Games\Natjur\Mods\EmpyrionGalaxyNavigator\EmpyrionGalaxyNavigatorDataAccess.dll"],

and the error in the file is Bad JSON escape sequence: \e. Path 'AddOnAssemblies', line 20, position 27.

I am using the full path to the dll

Your first example was using \ and your new example is using \\

I just changed it from \ to \\

"AddOnAssemblies": ["C:\\empyrion\\Saves\\Games\\Natjur\\Mods\\EmpyrionGalaxyNavigator\\EmpyrionGalaxyNavigatorDataAccess.dll"],

and now it appears to be working

07-08:26:20.254 20_26 -LOG- {EmpyrionScripting} CustomAssemblyLoad: C:\EMPYRION\SAVES\GAMES\NATJUR\MODS\EMPYRIONGALAXYNAVIGATOR\EMPYRIONGALAXYNAVIGATORDATAACCESS.DLL (C:\EMPYRION\SAVES\GAMES\NATJUR\MODS\EMPYRIONGALAXYNAVIGATOR\EMPYRIONGALAXYNAVIGATORDATAACCESS.DLL

Thanks for helping me debug it.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
  20. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

Yep, the double \\ got lost in translation unfortunately, have corrected that now.