PLZ Retest and Re-Report polaris ship hit us but friendly.

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by megs, Jun 18, 2022.

1. megs

megs Lieutenant

For more information see here Bug Report Template

Build:1.8
    Mode:solo, survival

Reproducibility
    :not tested on other party
    Severity:hight

Type:friends ships hit us

Summary:be friend with polaris do not affect polaris moving ships on planetary space..

Description:eek:uter of polaris space or inner, polaris ship hit us but friendly.

2. TwitchyJ

TwitchyJ Commander

When you say "hit" do you mean it shot at you while you were friendly?
    Or do you mean it rammed into you?

If it shot you while you were friendly, that is a bug. Would need your game save to look into.

If you simply mean that it rammed into you, that is no bug.
    The vessel AI does not really do any pathfinding. It doesn't care if there is something in their way, it only knows to fly a certain direction.
    They will ram player vessels, asteroids, POI's, other AI vessels..... They don't care.

stanley bourdon and Pach like this.
  3. megs

megs Lieutenant

Yep , polaris ship confirmed, and friendly with me too (no impact on polaris faction amount). They are viewed in radar with red points.. points color change sometimes to polaris color( when you center to it or not) and ship name let show "polaris".
    I change solar system and the problem is not confimed everywhere... strange. maybe it will be better to restart a new playground. there is mess with factions system or naming them.

may it was corrected by last maj...maybe, i dont retrieve this probleme right now.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2022