Reforged Eden impossible POI's

Discussion in 'Scenarios' started by ZipSnipe, Sep 3, 2022.

1. ZipSnipe

ZipSnipe Commander

First let me say again, this mod is freaking awesome, I love it it has breathed new air into a game that was dying out.

I have found two poi's that are virtually impossible to take on. One of them is a Zirax Frigate, that when you finally kick its ass and instantly responds. As soon as I went to go get crates that had dropped the frigate respawned right there

The second POI is a Zirax communication base, very large, the problem with this one is the amount of Zirax that keep respawning, you clear a hallway and enter a room to fight and they respawn back behind you constantly. Yes I guess I could have just hammered the poi with my tank but I would have ended up destroying everything and getting very little loot back . My cap ship had nearly 20k in 15mm rnds and was almost emptied , I ended up having to go into godmode and cheat to kill this base.

When you have to go into godmode to defeat a base then the game gets not fun anymore. Hopefully you can fix these two issues I think they are overkill.

2. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

The first is an issue with the space defense system. I've got a theory why it happens, can you tell me what the exact name of the base was and what playfield type it was in? Was it the pentaxid mining facility?

The second doesn't sound like one of our POIs as we do not generally set up infinitely spawning invisible spawners except where it makes sense.
    However some POIs will spawn reinforcements behind you as a one time spawn as you progress. Also sometimes enemies like to hide in corners and you might not notice them until you walk past them and they decide to turn around and shoot you in the back.

Also you can post this on the dedicated forum post for the scenario here:
    https://empyriononline.com/threads/reforged-eden-scenario.94773/

3. ZipSnipe

ZipSnipe Commander

The space defense was a Zirax one that was somewhere sorry I have been traveling soooo much looking for progeniture stuff I can't keep track of where I was. I can tell you this much it was all space no planets, it had communication main base with satellite gun platforms and the frigate was guarding one of them. You are supposed to get to these satellite gun platforms break into them and shut them down and it will shut down some defenses of the main base. But this can't be done because the Frigate almost instantly responds right there.

4. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

Yes that's the pentaxid mining facility. The issue has already been fixed I believe. If you are playing on a server then the server admin needs to update the scenario and you'd need to find an unexplored system that hasn't been generated before the fix.
    If you are playing SP then you need to find a system you hadn't visited yet because old systems may still be bugged.

ZipSnipe likes this.