Reforged Eden Scenario

Discussion in 'Scenarios' started by Vermillion, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Myrmidon

Myrmidon Rear Admiral

Excuse me? What you just described brakes EGS steam installation. I think you want to describe something different. Just copy the scenario files from workshop folder, to the scenario folder under content, maybe?

Pay attention on the path on both windows.
    Screenshot from 2021-03-22 18-58-04.png Screenshot from 2021-03-22 18-58-41.png

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
  2. Alhira_K

Alhira_K Captain

I've rephrased it and put more emphasis on the COPY part.

3. Myrmidon

Myrmidon Rear Admiral

My bad on not paying attention on the copy part. Your method though ends with the game in two different parts on the disk. I see no point. My method saves the hassle of having a favorite scenario updated. Just a few files some MB total.

4. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

Ah, if you are using an older save (looks like you are) then those star types are not able to be warped to. In the current version of the scenario those default mission sectors were given standard star types instead.

Just ignore the default mission star types for now.

5. cmguardia

cmguardia Captain

Hello!
    I started an Eden Reforged game with experimental version 1.4.2 (3266).
    Upon reaching the moon and starting the mission of the three parts of the crashed ship, it cannot be finished. There key not exists needed to continue the mission on the console. I looked for the key where the crew place is supposed to be located.
    Well, since I couldn't find it, I tried to check the search and I can't! How can I follow the mission?
    Help !!

Comencé un juego de Eden Reforjado con versión 1.4.2 (3266) experimental.
    Al llegar a la luna y comenzar la misión de las tres partes de la nave estrellada, no se puede terminar. No existe la llave que se necesita para continuar la misión en la en la consola. Busqué la llave donde se supone que se encuentra el lugar de la tripulación.
    Bien, como no la encontré traté de chequear la búsqueda y no se puede! Como puedo seguir la misión?
    Help!!

6. cmguardia

cmguardia Captain

Ah!
    Another thing that never happened to me!
    A single shot over the cockpit of small ship. Well, that killed the character without destroying the cockpit ... And the little ship continued on its way without its pilot, getting lost in the background of empty space! I did not see her again.:(

Ah!
    Otra cosa que jamás me sucedió!
    Recibí un solo disparo sobre la cabina de una pequeña nave. Pues eso mató al personaje sin que se destruya la cabina... Y la pequeña nave siguió su camino sin su piloto perdiéndose en el fondo del espacio vacío! No la volví a ver.:(

7. Vermillion

Vermillion Rear Admiral

There's no waypoint for it until you're within 5 meters of it by design. You're meant to SEARCH for it. It's not searching if you know where it is.
    The front section of the Titan has two decks with crew quarters on both levels, and both sides. It doesn't take much searching to find it.

Nothing can be done about this. This is a bug with the vanilla game.

cmguardia likes this.
  8. cmguardia

cmguardia Captain

Enter each of the rooms on each level. Also look for hidden places in the rooms.
    Nothing happens.
    So I thought that I inadvertently picked up the key and looked through the belongings in the backpack, also in the cargo of my ship ... nothing.
    I'm going to restart another game and see if the problem recurs.
    Thanks!!

Ingrese a cada una de las habitaciones en cada nivel. Busque también lugares ocultos en las habitaciones.
    Nada sucede.
    Entonces pensé que recogí la llave sin darme cuenta y busque entre las pertenencias en la mochila, también en la carga de mi nave... nada.
    Voy a reiniciar otro juego y ver si el problema se repite.
    Gracias!!

9. Vermillion

Vermillion Rear Admiral

It's on the top deck, port side, middle room. Not far from the console that gave you the mission.

cmguardia likes this.
  10. me777

me777 Commander

Thank You.
    Yes, older save.
    OK, then I will ignore the system, it just looked so interesting...

BTW: what startype would have legacy stations (I search for quantum cores)

11. GoldDragon

GoldDragon Captain

Did the registry still list the ship?

cmguardia likes this.
  12. cmguardia

cmguardia Captain

After reappearing in empty space I went into god mode to get my things back. I should also clarify that the drone appeared out of nowhere. I'm sure of it because I was monitoring the radar to extract an asteroid. Then I just went back to the planet and quit the game. When I resumed the game and went into space, I looked at the console, but I must confess that I do not know which command to use.

Después de reaparecer en el espacio vacío pasé a modo dios para recuperar mis cosas. Debo aclarar también que el dron apareció de la nada. Estoy seguro de ello porque estaba vigilando el radar para extraer un asteroide. Después solo volví al planeta y salí del juego. Cuando retomé el juego y salí al espacio busque en la consola, pero debo confesar que no se cual comando es el que debo utilizar.

13. cmguardia

cmguardia Captain

Going back to the game an hour ago. Rechecking rooms one by one. After entering the next room, the key mark appeared in the other room. I don't know if it was because of the reboot or some other reason.
    Got damn! Bombers are vibranium!

Volviendo al juego hace una hora. Volviendo a comprobar las habitaciones una a una. Después de entrar en la siguiente habitación, la marca de la llave apareció en la otra habitación. No sé si fue por el reinicio o por otra razón.
    ¡Demonios! ¡Los bombarderos son vibranium!

14. stanley bourdon

stanley bourdon Captain

single-player or multiplayer?

15. cmguardia

cmguardia Captain

Single-player

stanley bourdon likes this.
  16. VPanda

VPanda Lieutenant

17. Mirosya

Mirosya Commander

These are not AI problems - these are Reforged Eden problems. Bomber-drones with their AI are not adapted to fly on planets in difficult terrain. In vanilla-game, they are used only in space and there are no problems.
    I tried to make a bug-report in the bugs section, but the result is a vicious circle. Vermilion says that this is an AI bug of bomber drones, and the game developers say - "don't use bomber-drones" on the planet - they are not equipped for this. Such a ping-pong.
    As a result, players suffer from these defective drones destroying bases with impunity when attacking, driving Jrandell to a heart attack on streams.

VPanda likes this.
  18. Vermillion

Vermillion Rear Admiral

If the staff say this, then they are wrong.
    Bomber drones are used by the vanilla game and they only function on planets. These are NOT the same as the space drones.
    Report this to the staff. If they give you the same bullshit excuse, point out the vanilla Offworld Grave mission. Two bombers are used in that.

19. Mirosya

Mirosya Commander

What about the attack on the base? I tried to reproduce the same situation in a vanilla game - I built a base and waited for a Zirax-force attack. Bombers never came to me, just ordinary drones or troop-transport. Why do bomber-drones come as attackers in Reforged?

Because of this situation, I just had to turn off the ability to attack the base - in fact, the loss of some of the interesting gameplay.

With Offworld-graves, the situation is slippery - survey tower hangs
    in the air and, accordingly, the probability of glitches in bombers is minimal. The developers may well say that this is not a priority issue and can be postponed for a year, two, three, five -...

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
  20. VPanda

VPanda Lieutenant

Why gold ore cannot be automined? O_O