Reforged Eden Scenario

Discussion in 'Scenarios' started by Vermillion, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Starckk

Starckk Ensign

Quelqu'un peut-il me dire si les processeurs sont bug ??? Je demande que je poste un message et personne ne me répond. Dsl
    I use google translate

2. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

I'm sorry I don't know if it's the translation but I do not know what you mean.

3. Starckk

Starckk Ensign

Les CPU sont-ils bug parcque quand je mais full CPU sur un vaisseau le tier ne change pas et on a pas tout les points de CPU. Exemple sur un SV avec full CPU je devais avoir 154 000 points et sur un que 60 000 points, donc une perte de plus de 60% de points de CPU. De plus je c'est pas s'il y a une zone pour les report de bug sur le forum. Si oui on peut me la donner svp.

4. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

Please read up on how the CPU system works in Reforged. It's a lot different in Reforged than in vanilla.
    For example, there are no CPU tiers anymore. Each and every extender you add increases your CPU.
    The max a CV can have before quantum or aux cores and without crew is 2.1 million CPU.
    I forget what the max on a SV is but you need to add the max of every extender to reach it.

It's not bugged, it's working as intended.

5. Starckk

Starckk Ensign

Je vous mais un lien d'un écran que j'ai fait sur la voie que sur un full CPU mais que sur n'a pas tout les points de CPU avec CPU( T2, T3 et T4) et le Niveau du CPU qui reste un 1 au lieu de passer un Niveau4. C'est normal aussi ??? Je suis dsl mais c pas normal d'avoir juste 66 000 de CPU quand le jeux te dit que tu dois en avoir 160 000 quand tu a tout t'est CPU .

https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=22/13/ywnt.png

Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
  6. Starckk

Starckk Ensign

Donc au max c 60 000 points de CPU pour un SV et 2 100 000 pour un CV. Si c'est sa c'est de la merde. Crée un vaisseau et ne rien pouvoir maitre dessue. C'est normal que les gens désactive les CPU. Si sur un CV tu peut même pas maitre de canon pour te défendre ou attaque ou est l'intérêt de jouer avec. Pour test je viens de faire spawn un CV qui na que 29 canon et tourelle en tout et en CPU il est a 2 099 522 sur 2 100 000. Dsl de le dire mais c de la merde quand on voie que le CV na même pas des tourelle améliorer ou même les arme quand inflige le plus de dégât

7. Gibby

Gibby Ensign

hello Homunk OMG i am such a muppet i never even realised i was in 3rd person why is it always the simple answers i feel like a right idiot now thanks man all good

Homunk and Stampy like this.
  8. Gibby

Gibby Ensign

hi homunk OMG i am such a muppet im sure i build in 3rd person all the time i feel like such an idiot its always the simple explantations cheers man now i can build in blissful happiness and stop wasting mats lol

9. Homunk

Homunk Lieutenant

Hi Gibby, glad it works now.. :thumpUp:

10. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

This is the CPU system reforged uses. You can either build within the limits or disable the CPU system. Reforged changes how ships are built and you need to adapt your designs accordingly if you want to use them in the scenario.

Otherwise I recommend playing Project Eden instead which does not change the default game configs.

Also please speak in English if possible as it can be a pain to translate sometimes.

11. Aaron(Wakfu)

Aaron(Wakfu) Commander

i love the FPS aspect of the game. like clearing POI even tho in terms of ROI of time its not very rewarding. compared to using a CV to blast away space pois. In ground POI you will die alot because fragile. But since 1.7 the AI is like super fast and super aware. I am talking about enemy soldiers like zirax, soon as you pop around a corner even if they are backing you they whip around and blammo shot on target, two shots dead. And this is with heavy armor and epic weapons. If they are two you spotted in a room using the drone forget it, unless you get really lucky, you cant kill both. The difficulty is good if the FPS mechanics allowed for you to be able to fight it, but the FPS in the game isnt quite up to normal FPS standards in terms of cover, movement, gun fire, etc,,,the enemy shots are always spot on almost like hit scan or instant damage.

theres no way to do something like abandoned bunker with all those infested zirax without dying. now dying is one thing if you run n gun without a plan, but even carefully moving forward, so long as a guy just pops from no where, and gets one or two shots off you're dead. and it wasnt this way in 1.5

seems like you have no chance beside to just attrition through.

12. me777

me777 Commander

Was the mining output reduced?
    somehow I feel my cargo fills way slower than it did in 1.6.

Also do I get the same amount of ore with lower level drills? (are better ones just faster or also get more ore?)

13. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

Haven't had that issue. If anything things should be easier now.

14. Aaron(Wakfu)

Aaron(Wakfu) Commander

i dread doing another bunker to record it.

15. Vermillion

Vermillion Rear Admiral

Verify that the bunker you're doing isn't level 10.
    The troops in RE have half the hp of vanilla, and their speed was reduced in 1.7. The infected troops also had their weapons replaced with weaker variants because they were too powerful in 1.6.
    Right now, the Infected Zirax are using the same guns as their non-corrupted counterparts and the alien soldiers use a basic T1 assault rifle.

16. Aaron(Wakfu)

Aaron(Wakfu) Commander

ok ill check back tomorrow when it respawns. i noticed that some were using the green shooters, and i noticed some basic assault rifles.

yeah I am accustomed to dying. its always very challenging, which is fun. but this was like, not possible without constantly dying, even using the drone to scout, finding them, and then enaging, couldnt win. and im a pretty good fpser :)

17. BigSnoopy

BigSnoopy Commander

Sorry, but what the heck did you do to the shields?
    The enemies are unbeatable and your own shield is like an umbrella...

Did anyone test it and thought it was a good idea?

Please have a look at the hitpoints and think about it a bit longer

18. Aaron(Wakfu)

Aaron(Wakfu) Commander

i kind of have to chime in here. For a game that has armor and shields, you can't fight with armor. its shields only, or your turrets are gone and armor isnt stopping the massive firepower coming at you from bigger ships. i think the balancing act for single player vs multiplayer is a fine line and it really is so difficult it cannot be done perfect, or to everyones liking.

in single player for example, you can have as many quantums as you wish and big ships and heavy shields and weapons, but this lags out servers with high population. In multiplayer limits are necessary to play online. this game is vast and it was never meant to be a MMO. Look at the difficulty star citizen is having with having more than 50 players in a server.

so the limits on quantums etc now it is hard to beat those dreadnoughts etc, which everyone seems ot want to measure their ships against. for my part i am not even caring about them, im having fun with a start over, and attacking small space poi with my little frigate and getting decent enough loot. it isnt quantums, but its schematics sometimes, heavy turrets some times.

if i take on a dread ill need planned help from a squad. that being said maybe a poll on the most popular servers would show us how the majority feel about the shield stuff.

but in any event, try not to speak with emotion, and give constructive feed back. like ok the devices are huge and you need a huge ship for them, so thats more weight, and then you need more drive thrusters to move, so your CPU requirements are going up, then you need LOTS of power, before you've reached even putting on weapons or shields alot of your cpu is gone, from power generation and big thrusters on a big ship.

maybe our current setup isnt bad, its that the enemy doesnt play within OUR rules. they have dozens of turrets, heavy shields, huge power, i wonder how much CPU is used by a dreadnought now. I think vermillion made dreadnoughts nasty to balance the fact we could get huge nasty ships our selves with over 150 weapons, quantums etc, and he was balancing against that. end game ship, vs end game content.

now that our ships are limited the way they are in multiplayer, perhaps vermillion ought to look at how he was balancing dreadnoughts vs players before with 60 quantum player vessels, as opposed to now with 10 player quantum vessels. a lot of people who saved quantums between wipes are lucky.

so the ball is in vermillion court based on legit feedback. are the dreads as they are now balanced against limitations most recently imposed on the player? Even with huge ships they were a challenge. imagine now. or maybe get the best empyrion multiplayer guy to show us how its done, but maybe he uses whirly bird i dont know.

19. Vermillion

Vermillion Rear Admiral

In the case of Snoopy: You looked at your shield HP and didn't look at the devices to improve it. Go away and git gud.

And for Aaron: There is no way to balance armor with shields at this point. Turrets don't have armors, weapons don't have armor, thrusters don't have armor. Things on the surface of your ship will be smashed, regardless of whatever happens to armor.
    Shields are the only solution. They cost nothing to recover, they weigh nothing, and they're comparatively small.
    You want things rebalanced? Tough. I don't care. I'm going to do that anyway, but it'll be a different scenario because RG was based on vanilla and that was a mistake back in A12. Because we can drop most of the junk from vanilla; which we couldn't 2.5 years ago.

As for dreadnoughts: You were never supposed to be able to beat them solo. They're meant to be a group encounter; or something you would grind down over hours if you were determined solo.
    Up until ArtemisRouge discovered how to cheeze the turret tracking by spinning, that was more or less how they were treated. The latest shield changes were proposed by AR to combat the spin-ship method he devised.
    Quantums should've always been limited to 10. I don't care if you want more guns than a tovera or stronger shields, you were never meant to have either of those because you are a player. Even the dumbest player is smarter than the smartest AI ship.

20. akimzav

akimzav Lieutenant

Why is that, I'm curious? Sounds pretty unfair.