Reforged Eden Scenario

Discussion in 'Scenarios' started by Vermillion, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Vermillion

Vermillion Rear Admiral

1.6 for the Tovera, 1.7 for the Legacy ships.

2. Genza

Genza Ensign

Huh, guesss I didn´t mess with Toveras in 1.6 then, true that for once I didn´t purposedly go after Zirax in that playtrough, so I might have missed it. It was quite a surprise to have Tovera still comming after me with no targetable generators left.

3. me777

me777 Commander

'got a question about Asteriod Fields with Sovereignity: are all asteroids there claimed, or are some 'save' to mine?
    Another thing I noticed: the SV Shields take longer to boot up, the CV compact also felt slower to start. Do i need to install chargers?

4. Yearn

Yearn Ensign

Hi, I've got a problem with the character class quests.
    I've chosen Engineer as my class and went to complete all associated level quests. I just finished the 10k alien blocksfpr level 5, opened the PDA, got the congrats-message and offer for a sub-class, but I cannot chose anything. My engineer class is still listed as level 4 with a warp bonus of 8 LYs.
    When I checked my questsin the PDA, there are only the quests 1 and 3-5, number 2 is missing.
    I dimly remember a computer crash some time ago, but was able to continue without problems.

Has anybody seen something like this befor an can tell me how to fix this problem?

Attached Files:

5. ...M-o-H...

...M-o-H... Lieutenant

Hello

I have a problem on my server with the Kriel blockade,

N-533534 [BV2V]
    N-72434 [BV2V]
    N-5553 [B2V]
    N-997345 [B2V]

and all B2V systems

Is this normal if a player has destroyed the CV's? The CV ́s no longer after spwan?

Because that can't be right!
    If one fraction has destroyed everything, all other players then come away empty-handed.
    Playfield wipe hat auch kein effekt

sorry for my english! was translated to me Google!

Greeting
    Moh82

6. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

Ships do not respawn.

7. Yearn

Yearn Ensign

Okay, I've managed to find and reactivate the missing quest for level 2 (discover 25 cobalt) via the console pda commands.
    Completing via console command was not possible, so I did the quest again.
    Quest finished, got the congrats-message, now I am engineer level 6 with 12 LY bonus(?), but still can not chose any sub-class...

@ravien_ff , @Vermillion, any idea what is happening and how to proceed??

Attached Files:

8. Vermillion

Vermillion Rear Admiral

You've activated the Class System mission, right? You need to re-activate that to choose your class.
    Failing that, use the command "give item Token 4013" to give yourself a Naval Commendation and use that via the class system mission to manually increase your class level.

9. Yearn

Yearn Ensign

I activated the Character Class System mission and clicked on Proceed.
    The Statistics Display shows (after redoing the lost Mission 2) Main Class Engineer, Main Class Level 6, Sub-Class None, Sub-Class Level 0.
    I can only View Engineer Statistics or Exit.

Then I gave myself the Token you mentioned, activated the class system mission again, but I can only Promote Main Class, because I never was able to choose a Sub-Class.

Is there a way to activate the Sub-Class, or failing that, if I redo the level 5 mission, to skip salvaging the 10k alien blocks a second time?

10. Vermillion

Vermillion Rear Admiral

Somehow you broke the class system.
    I have no idea how you did it.

11. Yearn

Yearn Ensign

Neither do I, I guess when my game crashed way back while questing, the savegame or quest progress got partially corrupted.
    After a bit of researching, I managed to manually activate my desired sub-class quest with a console command, and everything seems fine (for now).

Thank you and Ravien for your exceptional work, Reforged Eden is the source of many hundreds of hours of fun for me :NewThumbsUp:

12. Ravlain

Ravlain Lieutenant

I've got a similar issue after restoring server to a backup, my class shows bonuses for level 2, but I only completed level 1, and no chapters show at all. Is it possible to completely clear the class quest for myself using the console?

13. Aaron(Wakfu)

Aaron(Wakfu) Commander

yay 1000 shield hp per pentaxid now instead of 250. for the augmented.

14. El Queso

El Queso Ensign

My first post, and wanted to congratulate Vermillion and Ravien not only on RE, but their original scenarios as well. I haven't played RG, but I started with PE (about 2200 hours) and recently shifted over to RE. I am a huge fan of RE as it makes the game much more challenging and interesting than even PE (which obviously is light years beyond the vanilla). You guys totally rock! Many, many thanks for your time and effort.

I have a question about growing plants. I never had a problem in PE, but in RE I have a concrete orbital BA with steel growing plots arranged in groups of 9 under a growing light. The light is connected to a block 2 blocks above the plot. Plenty of O2, temp is at 22, etc.

Whenever I try to plant any seedling, the placement block is red and when I click to see what error I get, it says "The plant cannot grow here".

Am I doing something wrong? Something different for growing plants in RE vs PE perhaps? I have done some searching and don't see anything really at all about growing plants specifically related to RE. Getting tired of always worrying about buying food :)

15. me777

me777 Commander

I have a bit of troubble with the positron beam turrets:
    they seem so lead the target, but as they are lightspeed they miss the target and pass it infront, I have to navigate so I get the target from behind.
    It is mostly noticeable with drones, like the legacy symbiotes...

And I dont know if it is intended, but both zirax poi and legacy cv seem to have an anti-shield-weapon with invisible projectiles, it seems to be hitscan. range is under 1km, i think.

*edit*
    Almost forgot: Those POI Decoys are evil, who had that idea? ;P

Last edited: Apr 25, 2022
  16. Vermillion

Vermillion Rear Admiral

Can you post a screenshot of you attempting to place the plant on the location?

17. Vermillion

Vermillion Rear Admiral

Legacy's regular weapons are anti-shield; however both the Tovera and the Legacy Ships have a lightning cannon on their front that deals high shield damage. It only has a very short range to discourage players from ramming the ship and causing the AI to stall.

18. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

Hit scan weapons should always fire at the target (assuming they can aim and track it). The visuals won't always match up however.

19. El Queso

El Queso Ensign

I'll post one later tonight. Working right now, but when I get online I'll get it.

20. El Queso

El Queso Ensign

Here's a screenshot of me trying to plant. Truly, I hope it's not something too stupid and obvious. Heh. 20220425235943_1.jpg