Signal logic don't work

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by Jiraya, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Jiraya

Jiraya Ensign

Hello,

I had a Problem with the signal logic. I searched around in the web but didn't find anybody with the same problem, so no solution.

I plan to make an red alert which is activated with some switches in my base. That means if I activate the switches the normal light should go off and the red light (seperated lights) should turn on. If I put the lights on my control panel from the base (called Licht and Red Alert) i can switch them manually without problems.

But if I use switches they don't switch the lights. I named my switches in different ways. At first called them All Red Alert and then after it don't work added numbers (Red Alert 1 - 7). I also named them in the signal logic tab of the switches. Then I added theese names in the signal logic tab of the lights and choose 'follow'. But then nothing happen if I switch the switches.

Also working with signal logic like 'or' don't work. I tried it different ways now but I never get switches to be function correctly. Allways they do nothing. I also see you tube videos which explains it good and do the exact thing in my base, but it will not work.

2. Vermillion

Vermillion Rear Admiral

How many Switches?
    How many Lights?
    What are you putting the signals on? Because unless you're using 7 switches, you shouldn't need that many signals.
    Can you post some screenshots of your signal logic settings?