PLZ Retest and Re-Report Story chapter 2: Crashed Bird

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by Keith, Jul 13, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Keith

Keith Commander

For more information see here Bug Report Template
    Build:1.8.4 3850 13-09-58
    Mode: Survival

SERVER NAME: Single player
    SEED-ID: ?

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: No

Reproducibility: always
    Severity: Story breaking

Type: Mission building access bug

Summary:
    Stuck on Mission, at "The Appointment'

Description:
    Following the story mission as indicated above you get to the Pol: Sanctuary base on Omicron talk to the rude guard and he sends you up the lift to see the commander (the problem is the lift doors are locked (my reputation is neural with Pol, the doors at the top of the base on the landing pad are also locked as is any other door accessing that area making it difficult to continue the mission
    (had it not been known to be god mode exists plus you can click advance the mission quest with the tick box)
    Something one should not have to do.

2. DiMithras

DiMithras Lieutenant

Experienced the same.

In my case I found the crashed site POI before doing the mission and killed all the Zirax soldiers there.
    During the mission the doors were also locked. I checked the PDA and saw that mission is kinda stuck at "killing the guards" and no guards remained. Had to tick it as completed manually, than the mission proceeded the right way and doors could open.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2022
  3. zaphodikus

zaphodikus Captain

Had the same issue on one of the plays of this mission, but when I played later on, it unlocked fine. So not really sure if it's just a trigger issue, perhaps it was a spider?