Story Part II - Chapter 7: Sigma Fulcrum

Discussion in 'Experimental Features Discussion' started by Hummel-o-War, Dec 1, 2020.

1. codem

codem Ensign

Thanks, I did fine Sigma Zero... I was looking for a star system call Sigma Zero.. which was my misunderstanding. I found the that station GLaD station and am not moving on to the Sigma Fulcrum part which I'm in the correct system, but can't find that station.

Hummel-o-War likes this.
  2. japp_02

japp_02 Commander

Same problem as codem and MentalDeo, have made a bug report, there are messages in my console about not finding the station. The 'map' command hasn't shown me the station either. (single player vanilla game 1.4.5.3279)

3. Intagal

Intagal Ensign

I have a question about the human prisoners - can you pay the ransom or free them in the current version / or are you planning on doing that in a future release?

4. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    As soon as the devs give us the possiblity to "despawn" NPCs (what would resemble "freeing" the prisoners) that would be a nice idea, yes :)

Germanicus likes this.
  5. Viquineer

Viquineer Ensign

So the station itself is not supposed to turn against me doing the mission, assume that's still valid? Been having issues with my CV and the base starting to battle it out with one and another while I'm doing this mission. Could it be because some of my shots are missing the enemy and damaging the base?

6. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    Hm.. I made no changes in the meantime....