PLZ Retest and Re-Report Suit augmentation does NOT give any protection.

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by SandMan 3, Mar 18, 2023.

1. SandMan 3

SandMan 3 Ensign

For more information see here Bug Report Template

Build:1.9
    Mode: Survival
    Mode: Easy

SERVER NAME: Don't have this?
    SEED-ID: Don't have this?

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS:

Reproducibility: I found that it doesn't matter whether you have just the heavy armor or a augment equipped. Nothing stops you from overheating other than jumping into your ship or getting the food or drink that stops it.

Type: Equipment and suit augment bug.

Summary:

Description:I found some heavy armor and later got me a Epic temperature mod. I went to a moon in near the starter moon I am on. It is hot. Now I should be within my comfort zone of my suit. For some weird thing I keep getting hot like it is 5oo on this moon and my suit temp is only saying 120. My comfort level is -85 to 365 I think? Something like that. I am well with in the comfort zone of my suit. I have my helmet on. I keep having to jump into my ship because I am getting to hot and I shouldn't be!!!!
    Severity: I get so hot my food , stamina, and health are all affected to the point I may have to end my expedition and go back just because your games mechanics don't work correctly! I am running out of food and fruit juice. This has been what has helped me save my life so far.

Steps to Reproduce:
    1)Equip heavy armor and temp mod
    2)Go to high heat moon with the hope of finding some Pentaxid.
    3) Get out of your ship and as you start to mine find out you are being microwaved in your suit!

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links:

2. Insopor

Insopor Commander

It sounds like you might...
    A: be standing on or next to a thruster. That will cook you no matter what.
    B: be standing in Lava. The atmosphere might be 120, but standing next to Lava might be way higher.

If you can do a screenshot of what it looks like when this happens, that might help narrow it down.