Fixed Teleporters [00798]

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by Mithesa, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Mithesa

Mithesa Ensign

For more information see here Bug Report Template

Build:1.9.10 4095
    Mode:Single
    Mode:

SERVER NAME:
    SEED-ID:

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS:

Reproducibility:
    Severity:

Type:

Summary:Teleporters locked behind faction rep

Description:Doing storyline, teleporters on Siera are locked, had to use faction command to bypass. This was on com array, radar station, and mainframe. Continued to barren planet orbit and was able to teleport to derelict ship but could not return due to faction rep. This was as far as I have gone so far.

Steps to Reproduce:
    1)
    2)
    3)

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links:

2. japp_02

japp_02 Commander

I'm not saying there is no bug, but normally, storyline teleporters are different from normal teleporters that you find in bigger POI stations, while the latter ones depend on faction rep, the first ones don't. For the storyline teleporters not to work there is usually a simple explanation: you forgot to complete a mission step somewhere, so check your PDA log and the onscreen mission instruction. Saying that you have done all this will get you more feedback I think.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2023
  3. Mithesa

Mithesa Ensign

I have done these quests many times, so no missing or skipped steps. This was on a normal survival run. I then started an RE game and when I got to the zerix bases on the moon, the same thing happens. Says I need at least Friendly rep to use the teleporter.

Also in patch notes:
    00535: Do not allow to access teleporters when owners of POI is not at least friendly.

It might be affecting all teleporters.

4. japp_02

japp_02 Commander

I see, I'm afraid I only know what I said above so I cannot help. However RE may have different teleporting rules compared to vanilla, IDK exactly. And sorry: I didn't realize in my first answer that you are in experimental.

5. The Big Brzezinski

The Big Brzezinski Captain

Well this is what they're doing in Experimental.
    [​IMG]